Cara Kilbey - Towie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her on Instagram?

She was a very minor TOWIE celeb a few years ago, so can't have earned that much from it all, yet seems to be absolutely minted! Apart from instagram photos she doesn't do anything in the public eye anymore as far as I can see; I haven't seen any magazine articles about her for years, and she's never on TV.

Where the hell do all these Z List celebrities get their money from?

Reactions: 1
A friend of a friend knows her, her dad is extremely wealthy and I think most probably funds majority of her lavish lifestyle. Her boyfriend was also involved in a massive drug scandal a few years back with his dad so that was probably bringing in a hefty amount too being as when their house was searched they recovered over £100,000 in cash!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes as above her Dad is a gangster as is her boyfriend! So there you go, the fella was banged up when she was pregnant I think of just after she had her little girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember on Towie that she had an allowance and her brother being pissed off that he didn’t have one. Apparently her dad paid for everything. Whether that’s true or just a storyline I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

I remember on Towie that she had an allowance and her brother being pissed off that he didn’t have one. Apparently her dad paid for everything. Whether that’s true or just a storyline I don’t know 🤷‍♀️
Omg I remember that 🤣

Yeah it was a drug dealing gang involving scooter couriers I believe. Loads of cash assets seized

• Wow
I’m surprised she doesn’t have a thread, how does she make her money? When she was on Towie she never had a job, got the impression her family were rich? Her house is massive!

Reactions: 3
Her Dad is meant to be rich and didn’t her boyfriend deal drugs?

This is her thread https://tattle.life/threads/cara-kilbey.1506/
Unsurprising about the drugs thing. Seriously, these people that associate themselves with criminals, drug dealers and their ilk, do they not understand that the media will dig up every ounce of dirt on them and use it against them? 🙄

I know they are a stupid bunch of people in TOWIE, but surely one of them must have some spark of intelligence festering in the dim dark corners of their brain? 🤣

Her father appeared in court to defend her boyfriend , he told the court he has stocks and shares accounts that give Kara around 70k a year and bought her home for her and basically that’s why they can live the life they do.

Her father appeared in court to defend her boyfriend , he told the court he has stocks and shares accounts that give Kara around 70k a year and bought her home for her and basically that’s why they can live the life they do.
God, it’s a tough life isn’t it?! I did see on Instagram that she was dyeing her hair every 10 days due to greys in lockdown. Wants to get her good self out to work. Less time to worry about it.

More like money laundering.

So there you have it - anuvver loada Essex gangstas innit and their molls/doorters. Dad probably paid for her to appear in TOWIE. I feel sorry for the majority of law-abiding Essex people being associated with these absolute lawless cretins.

Reactions: 3
Her AD for hello fresh has got me absolutely cringing literally said ‘erm’ after every single sentence.