Car accident - advice?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a small car accident on Tuesday. I’d rather not give too many details but nobody was injured, neither car was going particularly fast as it was in a residential area but obviously we are disputing liability with each other. My problem is someone has contacted me to say she has been posting on her Facebook page about me. Calling me a stupid witch, a twit, saying karma will get me in the end, saying she will name and shame me and take me to court. I haven’t retaliated but not sure what I should do about this? If anything? TIA x

That’s bang out of order. Sounds like she is trying to intimidate you. Don’t let it get to you and do not respond.

I’d screengrab everything for a start. Send it all to your insurance company. See what they say.

And sorry that’s happened to you - car accidents are stressful enough on their own without utter twats making it ten times worse.

Reactions: 2
That’s bang out of order. Sounds like she is trying to intimidate you. Don’t let it get to you and do not respond.

I’d screengrab everything for a start. Send it all to your insurance company. See what they say.

And sorry that’s happened to you - car accidents are stressful enough on their own without utter twats making it ten times worse.
Thank you. X
Definitely trying to intimidate and unfortunately it’s working :(
I have all the screenshots but it got too much in the end so I asked the mutual friend to block her so not sure what she is writing now.

Reactions: 1
Thank you. X
Definitely trying to intimidate and unfortunately it’s working :(
I have all the screenshots but it got too much in the end so I asked the mutual friend to block her so not sure what she is writing now.
That’s the right thing. Ask your friend to screenshot and save anything (not to send it you for now).

Honestly if I saw someone going on like that about a car accident, vociferously blaming the other person, I would assume the person posting is guilty. And any sane person would think the same. So let her run out of her own steam, she’s only making herself look foolish. The investigation will run its course regardless and the investigators will have come across her type before.

Absolutely agree with the other posters. Screnshots of everything. It sounds like she's digging a massive hole for herself. Let her off. The more of that she does, the more problems she's creating for herself.