Caprice 49 Must have turned back time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an article on ‘lovely’ (ahem) Caprice, aged… 49?? In today’s DM. Never!! There are a LOT of over 50s noting they used to be the same age, but Caprice has a magic calendar it seems.

Also.. why is she in the DM? She’s hardly relevant, apart from being a sometime model, ‘actress’ and failed ice dancer prone to a tantrum.

She’s also peed off Ulrika this week by saying you should give in to your husbands advances even if you’re not in the mood as it’s ‘only 10 minutes of your day’. What a strange stretched, stripy-bleached individual she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow! Imagine if it were true - nothing wrong with being trans and I think she’d get an insane amount of support if it was.

As it is, I’ve only ever heard the very worst stories about her, literally no-one I’ve spoken to who has met her and no one who has worked publicly with her has one thing nice to say about her.

Reactions: 1
Caprice has the same reversing clock that Sinitta uses.

In the 2020 series of Dancing On Ice she had some kind of falling out with her professional skating partner where she ended up having to be partnered with someone else.

She seems to be universally despised but as someone who has paid very little attention to her over the years, why is that? Is it just that she's an unbearable narc diva or is there more to it? She got one of the worst pastings from angry people I've seen online when she upset her DOI partner!

Reactions: 2
She seems to be universally despised but as someone who has paid very little attention to her over the years, why is that? Is it just that she's an unbearable narc diva or is there more to it? She got one of the worst pastings from angry people I've seen online when she upset her DOI partner!
I’m not sure she’s despised (she might be!) but she is that odd mix of someone who is famous for so very little (she’s a model from the 90s and has done barely anything since) who gives her opinion on EVERYTHING and usually riles everyone up in the process.

She is strongly suspected of fibbing about her age and she denies she’s had surgery even though her face is stretched like a drum. Apparently her behaviour on DOI was nothing short of an entitled diva and no-one she’s ever worked with has had a singular nice thing to say about her.

I don’t think she’s quite controversial or famous enough to despise but I think she’s generally disliked.

Reactions: 2
She pays for her Daily Mail spot (as do a lot of their "celebrities").

There is a PR woman who represents several Aussie ladies who heavily feature in DM day after day; depending on the spend, the comments will be moderated or not.

There were a few very obviously staged pictures of Caprice in the DM a few months back ... she was pictured on her phone in a street in some weird outfit and looked beyond ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure she's 56 - in my youth, she was eight years older than me.

She was horrible on Ladies of London - came across as so cold.

Reactions: 3
She pays for her Daily Mail spot (as do a lot of their "celebrities").

There is a PR woman who represents several Aussie ladies who heavily feature in DM day after day; depending on the spend, the comments will be moderated or not.

There were a few very obviously staged pictures of Caprice in the DM a few months back ... she was pictured on her phone in a street in some weird outfit and looked beyond ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure she's 56 - in my youth, she was eight years older than me.

She was horrible on Ladies of London - came across as so cold.
I’ve not heard of Ladies of London- is it like Real Housewives? I’ve never watched that but my mother in law is obsessed with it!

Was she the one that was on Celeb Big Brother? If so she had next to no personality at all and I thought she'd just faded into obscurity

Reactions: 1