Can't Get on To Tattle 😥

Helen

Administrator
Staff member
So sorry all! Was a perfect storm of things happening at the worst possible time of the year.

Should all be sorted although it takes time to update, so some people depending on their internet connections might not have access for at most 24 hours. :)

D

Deleted member

So sorry all! Was a perfect storm of things happening at the worst possible time of the year.

Should all be sorted although it takes time to update, so some people depending on their internet connections might not have access for at most 24 hours. :)
I can’t tell you how much I missed the site and thanks for getting it back up and running.

I’m a taxi widow and I have been sooooooo bored and lonely today whilst he works. so glad to get back on

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Staff member
I had to resort to Mumsnet. Now I need therapy
I swear, if I had to read one more thread about Bayliss and fricking Harding ...
Jesus wept, I thought talking to the family whilst fighting the urge to throw a sprout at the really dumb ones was bad.

In my mind mumsnet were comparing the best #gifted breast pumps so they could express milk for their 6 year olds to take with them to school.

its been a long christmas. I said it. don’t come for me. I’ve said it 😆

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'm not going to lie, I felt lost without my Tattle.life bitches.
I had to be polite, appear interested in Auntie's tales of Christmas in her youth, I even bloody washed up as an escape from the oldies farting and snoozing after dinner. I kept trying to log in, fear after 18 months you'd finally listened to the gutter crew and blocked me. I looked in on mumsnet and netmums...I soon left. I was almost tempted to go back on GG but thankfully you got things sorted!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks