Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead at house manager for a HTB new build in MK.

She's such an idiot 🤣

Strives to be different, strives to be someone who stands out from the crowd and will take on any battle and celebrates her uniqueness and manifests all this wonderful stuff and then promptly gets the gap in her teeth closed and her teeth made uniform and identical to every other person who has Invisalign.

Reactions: 7
urghh it’s pissed me off all over again that I’m forking out for my treatment and she got hers for free. 😂😡
Why are you paying? Just do what Candice does and manifest everything for free?!

(Ignoring the fact, like she does, that that's how it works as an influencer, companies give you services or products to promote)

Yeah its tit paying for it though when you see chumps like this getting it for free, especially when you know they wouldn't have bothered if they had to pay

Reactions: 10
urghh it’s pissed me off all over again that I’m forking out for my treatment and she got hers for free. 😂😡
You get to choose your treatment and can actually advocate for yourself if you don’t agree with the path it’s going as you’re not too scared to bite the gifting hand. I certainly wouldn’t be jealous of someone who just has to take whatever scraps of private medical treatment they’ve been offered tbh.

Most influencers who’ve had free dental work end up having it done quickly/on the cheap (eg veneers rather than Invisalign then bonding) as the provider is just using them for ad creative/reach. Look at Clemmie Hooper’s tit teeth, they’re embarrassingly fucked. And you’re stuck with them forever. In the centre of your face.

Reactions: 10
You get to choose your treatment and can actually advocate for yourself if you don’t agree with the path it’s going as you’re not too scared to bite the gifting hand. I certainly wouldn’t be jealous of someone who just has to take whatever scraps of private medical treatment they’ve been offered tbh.

Most influencers who’ve had free dental work end up having it done quickly/on the cheap (eg veneers rather than Invisalign then bonding) as the provider is just using them for ad creative/reach. Look at Clemmie Hooper’s tit teeth, they’re embarrassingly fucked. And you’re stuck with them forever. In the centre of your face.
🙌🏻 To my fellow invisaligner-er.
Btw, where can I see clemmie’s teeth before and after?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🙌🏻 To my fellow invisaligner-er.
Btw, where can I see clemmie’s teeth before and after?!
That’s a good question actually, I’ve got no idea! If you Google her pregnant that was pre the horse teeth got put in, it looks as if she may have had new ones since too.

& it is frustrating that there aren’t really comparable products on the market that don’t gift to grifters we can opt to use!

Reactions: 2
So she’s on a freebie trip to Mauritius. These companies are ridiculous.

• Haha
I always think her husband (lol) seems very likeable and calm. I have to wonder how he deals with her.

Reactions: 5
Latest post ‘walking past a pained white woman bothers me not’. Hope the ITV Lorraine bods take note of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Latest post ‘walking past a pained white woman bothers me not’. Hope the ITV Lorraine bods take note of this.
In fairness it’s in the context of the phenomena of “white tears” and the danger that presents to black ppl (and especially black men) as proven time and time again over history & up to present day. It’s not so much anti white as it is protecting black lives, her writing is atrocious I skimmed the story but it’s not a bad point to make, and isn’t prejudice.

It’s also the first time I’ve heard the Alice Sebold thing, had read her book and iirc she claimed the man had come back to her flat once released…?! Off to see if there’s a tattle thread on this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get where she is coming from with her waffle post but considering she considers herself such a prolific writer, you would think she would at least spell check other peoples names been as she's been quick enough to correct people spelling her surname wrong

Reactions: 4
Of course as someone involved in exploitation like CB doesn't care about a rape victim 😊 maybe she has more sympathy for Ghislaine? 🥰

In fairness it’s in the context of the phenomena of “white tears” and the danger that presents to black ppl (and especially black men) as proven time and time again over history & up to present day. It’s not so much anti white as it is protecting black lives, her writing is atrocious I skimmed the story but it’s not a bad point to make, and isn’t prejudice.

It’s also the first time I’ve heard the Alice Sebold thing, had read her book and iirc she claimed the man had come back to her flat once released…?! Off to see if there’s a tattle thread on this!
It's so heartbreaking. The poor man served so much time and it wasn't him.... I'm not sure there was anything malicious in Alice accusing him but she got it wrong then wrote books about it. Hard to swallow that one. Sorry for the derail. Candice waffles tit pass it on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That's my old manager she's about to makeover on Lorraine 😮😮😮 will be watching purely because of that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8