Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thread was getting too big and there weren’t any suggestions for a title so I’ve just kept it basic, like CB herself 💁‍♀️

(Hope I’ve done this right!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her captions are always so cryptic
They always remind me of when you do your GCSE English creative writing section and you write down a load of waffle in an attempt to bump up the word count and simultaneously sound sophisticated. I don't mean that in a nasty way, but I used to get second hand embarrassment reading some of her captions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They always remind me of when you do your GCSE English creative writing section and you write down a load of waffle in an attempt to bump up the word count and simultaneously sound sophisticated. I don't mean that in a nasty way, but I used to get second hand embarrassment reading some of her captions.
I don't follow her but occasionally her posts pop up in my explore page so I click on them but i can never understand what's going on. Her latest post seems to mean... Don't listen to/join in with the gossipers?

Reactions: 7
you’ve absolutely hit the nail on the head there!

you’ve absolutely hit the nail on the head there!
Someone earlier in the thread used the phrase "word salad" and that was perfect. For example, the other day she said in one of her captions something like "Rest is good and I am deserving of it." You could just say I deserve it? It's a small example but I do think you sometimes need to read her stuff twice before understanding the point. Not that sentence obvs!

Reactions: 12
Anyone know why she’s turning her comments off on her most recent Instagram posts?

Reactions: 1
I also noticed that too! Wonder if it's recent? The last post I saw from her was that person saying she'd commented on someone's post and there were definitely comments on that. But now everything is off.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know why she’s turning her comments off on her most recent Instagram posts?
She posted something on her stories I think about how how we can turn off comments and that we don't need to accept people's criticisms directly or comments if we think they won't be helpful

Or something like that

Just checked, it was the day after and she posted it on her grid. Think it was something to do with someone who had said she liked a page and she hadn't and they were disappointed that she had liked it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like it may have been following her post where she's working out with her trainer. I'm guessing she got some comments about neither of them wearing masks? As a typical influencer candice just turns off comments rather than respond.

I feel like it may have been following her post where she's working out with her trainer. I'm guessing she got some comments about neither of them wearing masks? As a typical influencer candice just turns off comments rather than respond.
As far as I am aware you don't need to wear a mask when exercising. You can exercise outside with a person from another household as long as you keep a 2 metre distance.

All this exercise and weight watchers that she promotes and she's lost no weight. Plus she has definitely photoshopped her thighs on her stories this evening

Reactions: 13
As far as I am aware you don't need to wear a mask when exercising. You can exercise outside with a person from another household as long as you keep a 2 metre distance.

All this exercise and weight watchers that she promotes and she's lost no weight. Plus she has definitely photoshopped her thighs on her stories this evening
She was boxing with the trainer, so no distancing at all.

Reactions: 6