Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done a post about a TV show. I haven't watched it yet, but she's put me right off it.

She's done one of her lengthy word vomit posts as though she's got a word count to reach so she's going to do it. On top of that, the replies are equally as dramatic.

Or maybe I'm just in a bad mood today!

Reactions: 4
She's done a post about a TV show. I haven't watched it yet, but she's put me right off it.

She's done one of her lengthy word vomit posts as though she's got a word count to reach so she's going to do it. On top of that, the replies are equally as dramatic.

Or maybe I'm just in a bad mood today!
Actually think it’s the only thing she’s ever written I’ve agreed with. It’s a sin is incredible. Everyone must watch it. it is devastating and moving. Anyway.. back to thinking she’s a absolute nob

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And who the duck gets a completely new bathroom and doesn't measure the bath? She's absolute idiot.
I really think she has no idea about renovating a house. Just sees nice things on the gram and runs with it without a second thought.

Reactions: 7
Actually think it’s the only thing she’s ever written I’ve agreed with. It’s a sin is incredible. Everyone must watch it. it is devastating and moving. Anyway.. back to thinking she’s a absolute nob
Haven't watched it yet but the comments underneath about how one person went and woke up her son immediately, held him and sobbed just made me vomit in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t she live in an almost brand new, new build?!!!
Yep, a soulless new build.
I liked their old place that they rented, it had bags of character. God knows why they bought the new place, maybe enticed with a help to buy scheme?

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched it’s a sin and I haven’t read what she’s written about it but can we just remember that she threw her HIV positive mum under a bus in her book. I think her sister spoke out about how badly Candy treated their mum.

Reactions: 26
Yep, a soulless new build.
I liked their old place that they rented, it had bags of character. God knows why they bought the new place, maybe enticed with a help to buy scheme?
Yes and discounted price. Best to have bought on the open Market but could be too pricey. No point to adding all that to a new build. It doesn't add value to the property unless you never move. So interesting choice. Also do they own freehold? New builds are interesting choice for getting on the property market. Only the those are are really savvy might make money. There is nothing savvy they are doing to house that really worth it if have a basic understanding of property

Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest post. I would happily not give a job to her for hundreds of reasons, none of which involve skin colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps the reason she loses out on jobs is because the brands actually do their due diligence and they just don’t want someone that constituted a pimp representing their brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
It's hilarious to me that she's whinging about 'the scales not being tipped in her favour' whilst being interrupted by the sounds of workmen renovating her already brand new bathroom in the new build house she owns.

A real toys out of the pram moment and a stunning example of her complete lack of ability to do any healthy self reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's hilarious to me that she's whinging about 'the scales not being tipped in her favour' whilst being interrupted by the sounds of workmen renovating her already brand new bathroom in the new build house she owns.

A real toys out of the pram moment and a stunning example of her complete lack of ability to do any healthy self reflection.
However you may feel about CB, let's not undermine the reality of colourism in non-white communities by describing CB's experience of it as a "real toys out of the pram moment"... not sure what her owning her house has to do with the points that she raised.

I'm indifferent about CB (the stuff with her mum and sister rubbed me up the wrong way), but your comment seems quite tone deaf pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Perhaps the reason she loses out on jobs is because the brands actually do their due diligence and they just don’t want someone that constituted a pimp representing their brand 🤷🏼‍♀️
You missed point as noted on latter. No understanding of colourism in non white environment. If everyone was judged on their past we would problem have very different role models. Because we certainly don't have a problem with Katie Price changing her husband's as often as knickers and drug abuse a problem because she makes her money in similar way 🧐

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t want to tile plasterboard tbh 😳 It falls to pieces!

Quite a lot of new build homeowners find they make a loss when they come to sell, the market is flooded with *actually new* properties on those schemes so why would anyone buy a 2/3/4 etc year one with none of the guarantees you definitely need for the tit cheap workmanship? I definitely wouldn’t be sinking thousands into any #reno on one tbh 😳

Reactions: 7
You missed point as noted on latter. No understanding of colourism in non white environment. If everyone was judged on their past we would problem have very different role models. Because we certainly don't have a problem with Katie Price changing her husband's as often as knickers and drug abuse a problem because she makes her money in similar way 🧐
I’m not sure how changing your husband every year is “similar” to exploiting women for money. Candy was a “madam” a “pimp” however you want to dress it up she sold women’s bodies for profit. That’s a whole different story to remarrying someone what are you on about 😂

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure how changing your husband every year is “similar” to exploiting women for money. Candy was a “madam” a “pimp” however you want to dress it up she sold women’s bodies for profit. That’s a whole different story to remarrying someone what are you on about 😂
When did CB ever deny her involvement in this activity. Like I said everyone has a past. People look down on women from your local council estate and most probably would look to remove her children if she in out of rehab like Katie Price. We know school mum like you would be on her case. Brand have used women beater and worst and yes race can play part in what people are willing to accept in the public domain.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When did CB ever deny her involvement in this activity. Like I said everyone has a past. People look down on women from your local council estate and most probably would look to remove her children if she in out of rehab like Katie Price. We know school mum like you would be on her case. Brand have used women beater and worst and yes race can play part in what people are willing to accept in the public domain.
She never admitted what her role was. She changed the narrative completely, saying that she had resorted to becoming a sex worker to feed herself, which was a very different story from Candi the madam, who was formulating business models to maximize her profits.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She always has to make everything about money, had to drop in how pricy the tacky shower head is

Reactions: 9