Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her most recent post - I’m so stressed waiting for some tiles from Seville 🤨 we’re in a lockdown during a global pandemic!!!!! Read the bloody room. Although she can’t miss a change to remind us she has money 🙄

Reactions: 13
Bathroom tiles from Seville in her flat pack new build... That’s about as nouveau riche as it gets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her most recent post - I’m so stressed waiting for some tiles from Seville 🤨 we’re in a lockdown during a global pandemic!!!!! Read the bloody room. Although she can’t miss a change to remind us she has money 🙄
If she’s paying for the tiles then she’ll have extra charges to pay due to Brexit.

Reactions: 5
she looks lovely here, unsure why there was a need for photoshop :(
Possibly because she has been doing weigh watchers for over year and doesn't appear to have lost any weight.

I'm not saying she needs to lose weight but that's the point of weight watchers surely? If you've no intention of losing weight, why advertise it?!

Some of the dresses she wears are made specifically for plus size too. I had a look at blue one and they start from a size 18. Again nothing wrong with that but she doesn't say they are plus size and hides that away too.

Reactions: 12
Possibly because she has been doing weigh watchers for over year and doesn't appear to have lost any weight.

I'm not saying she needs to lose weight but that's the point of weight watchers surely? If you've no intention of losing weight, why advertise it?!

Some of the dresses she wears are made specifically for plus size too. I had a look at blue one and they start from a size 18. Again nothing wrong with that but she doesn't say they are plus size and hides that away too.
She claims she is a size 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

There is another WW brand ambassador who is also a POC who has lost no weight either (she is lovely though!) but she keeps doing WW #ads. It makes no sense as neither of them are good adverts for the brand, perhaps WW are trying to go for the representation angle?

Reactions: 12
Why has she bought a new build only to rip it apart and decorate it like its a Georgian town house 🙄 i get taste and styles but that bsthrooma only just over a year old?

• Wow
Reactions: 9