Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I meant in height, she was up to my shoulder and I'm only 5ft 3, if you glanced you'd think she was a child, her daughter already towers over her
Oh no my post wasn’t in reference to you! Apologies, not at all. I shouldn’t have quoted you my mistake, just from all her dancing and flirting with herself on camera

Reactions: 1
Oh no my post wasn’t in reference to you! Apologies, not at all. I shouldn’t have quoted you my mistake, just from all her dancing and flirting with herself on camera
No don't worry I suddenly realised my comment could be misconstrued, I know we had been debating her height and seeing her in real life was quite a shock!

Reactions: 2
Her following doesn't seem to be growing at the same rate she's flaunting her wealth.

I hope she feels happy with how she looks, but personally think she looked better before

Reactions: 5
I don't mind her but the stuff about 'flirting with your desires' and manifestations especially for black people who earn less etc it's bad taste to act like we're all in our current position because we didn't manifest enough

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I find it so strange when she shows bits of her home and its so blah. Like cheap carpet, rubbish prints in frames not been mounted nicely and no real interior design as such. Just a medium sized new build in MK. Not that it matters but she must be spending £1000’s month on clothes, travel, leasing their cars, Bodes whole life (he doesnt work does he? - hes her new “manager” lol) etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 10