Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's saying mother of, there's only one I can think of involved in the mod stuff with an active Instagram mother??

Reactions: 2
The guess on MoD thread is Grandmother Pukka.
There are pictures on GM Pukka of G Fletcher’s book. G Fletcher had an afternoon book publication do.
It would make sense for CB to be there coz she has her own book coming out, I assume same publisher?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seems like someone and their Mum have been having a go at her 🤔. She says it’s not MOD

Edit - just seen above is Grandmother Pukka

Reactions: 1
She fucks me off beyond belief.
If you're going to address an issue publicly, then at least do it fully.
Instead of all this "your mum said, my mum said" playgroup bullshit.
You're a grown ass woman, stop speaking in riddles or don't say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She fucks me off beyond belief.
If you're going to address an issue publicly, then at least do it fully.
Instead of all this "your mum said, my mum said" playgroup bullshit.
You're a grown ass woman, stop speaking in riddles or don't say anything.
It's similar to those Facebook statuses you get

Fuming
What's up hun?
I'll inbox you

Either call someone out and own it or shut up., especially if it's racist because that's absolutely not acceptable.

Reactions: 21
Whilst I agree she should just say what happened I can kind of see why she doesn’t. The Instamums world is very middle class and white and I can imagine it must be very hard for WOC in that environment- especially WOC who have opinions and call people out. Candice pisses me off sometimes but I also admire her for not being apologetic about what she’s doing and what she wants.

wasn’t Candice in some photo shoot with MP ages ago after the MP awards fiasco?

I suggested GP on the other thread and I can’t see who else it may be?

Reactions: 17
I'm wondering if MP has forgiven and CB doesn't like that so has blocked her? They were following each other before I'm sure

Just scrolling her feed, and noticed brummymummy had commented a few posts ago.... But is no longer in the follower/followee list. In fact very very few of the "mum group" are in her list. Has she removed everyone?

Last edited:
Brummy mummy has posted pics and vids in her stories of lots of instamums there at giovannas book launch....clearly a big launch
I just assumed candice was there cos I’d seen a pic with her with Giovannas book

Last edited:
She's an absolute drama queen. I'm glad someone has set a PI on her, she's got some bleeping awful awful skeletons in her closet. I'm sure former pimp-lady has pissed many people off. Also sick of her playing the race card, yes I get to say this as I'm a woman of colour myself. She had zero problem sharing room/grid posts/ events with these so called white supremacists (God give me strength) a few months ago. She will literally sell herself to any black, White pink supremacist if it leads to cold hard cash. If I saw her at an event I would definitely be giving her glares, she's bloody awful.

Reactions: 17
It’s G.P. Rumour has it that CH was made to own up to being Alice because M.P had the info from here that it was her. Rumour also has it that M.P was instrumental in the The Influencer Trainer Instagram account (similar format as Tattle) along with CH and another woman. It’s also been said that there are quite a few underling Mummies with VIP accounts on here. Or so it’s been told in that world anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s G.P. Rumour has it that CH was made to own up to being Alice because M.P had the info from here that it was her. Rumour also has it that M.P was instrumental in the The Influencer Trainer Instagram account (similar format as Tattle) along with CH and another woman. It’s also been said that there are quite a few underling Mummies with VIP accounts on here. Or so it’s been told in that world anyway.
Tell us more !!!!!!

She needed to do something as her engender has been ducking terrible.
Did Brummy Mummys mum got today?

Reactions: 1
Yes tell us more. What has all this got to do with cb? Other than her catapulting herself off it.

How do you know this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.