Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More irritating because she took herself on holiday irresponsibly, filled her grid with boasty photos while the world was in crisis and loved ones are seriously ill, yet now wants sympathy.
Have I missed anything on her stories.

She went with a boasty enjoy my holiday spam suckers and not giving a duck to panic attacks, the worst holiday ever and now not leaving the house.

What went wrong? Or is she building up for an advert for Rescue Remedy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More irritating because she took herself on holiday irresponsibly, filled her grid with boasty photos while the world was in crisis and loved ones are seriously ill, yet now wants sympathy.
In between two adverts. Her contempt for her followers beggars belief. She must think they’re idiots.

Reactions: 7
Have I missed anything on her stories.

She went with a boasty enjoy my holiday spam suckers and not giving a duck to panic attacks, the worst holiday ever and now not leaving the house.

What went wrong? Or is she building up for an advert for Rescue Remedy?!

Intrigued too .... what did I/we miss inbetween "so long suckers/ I need this trip/the plane is empty/we make our own luck" to "awful holiday/i have anxiety"?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Intrigued too .... what did I/we miss inbetween "so long suckers/ I need this trip/the plane is empty/we make our own luck" to "awful holiday/i have anxiety"?
The only thing I can think of is loss of work gigs! Money seems to be the only thing that truly motivates her and makes her happy. Hence why she wAs. Prostitute and pimp! Candi loves the coin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The only thing I can think of is loss of work gigs! Money seems to be the only thing that truly motivates her and makes her happy. Hence why she wAs. Prostitute and pimp! Candi loves the coin!
And as if by magic, a post about how her contract with E45 is coming to an end.

Begging for a renewal are we?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
For sure. You can see her brain ticking... keen to show them some engagement...
Absolutely - desperate times desperate measures! Won’t be long before she’s recruiting girls to pimp out again. Or she’ll be back on the game at this rate!

Reactions: 9
I didn't know her kids were in private school.... that's a MASSIVE financial commitment on an uncertain and unstable income....

Reactions: 15
I didn't know her kids were in private school.... that's a MASSIVE financial commitment on an uncertain and unstable income....
It’s all for show isn’t it. She thinks by sending her kids to private school she has status. Status and money really seem to mean soooooo much to her.

Reactions: 16
Especially if it's true that her hubby gave up his job in construction to help her with the instagram work and provide home support. At least DLAM and MOD and SMS's partners have still got regular paycheques. Giving up a steady resource to stunt on the 'gram seems shortsighted at best.

Reactions: 12
It’s all for show isn’t it. She thinks by sending her kids to private school she has status. Status and money really seem to mean soooooo much to her.
To be fair her daughter was in state school but after a very nasty racist issue CB said that she wanted more diversity and felt that as a poc private school would offer her more opportunities.

Reactions: 7
I still can't believe that they've both given up jobs to be influencers.

Its like the equivalent of those who "sacked their bosses" to work for Forever Living, Herbalife and JuicePlus etc.

And now stuck with private school fees that need to be met and your income could potentially drop to zero.

Let's hope they saved rather than spent

I still can't believe that they've both given up jobs to be influencers.

Its like the equivalent of those who "sacked their bosses" to work for Forever Living, Herbalife and JuicePlus etc.

And now stuck with private school fees that need to be met and your income could potentially drop to zero.

Let's hope they saved rather than spent

This is the big one for me. I cannot understand any couples who both rely on Influencing for an income.

Reactions: 12
Honestly though, i’d rather see influncers (hate that term) earning income by still posting ads rather than asking for donations like Fuller Figure Fuller Bust. I go back on forth on Candice, sometimes I think shes wrong, sometimes right and i agree private school on an uncertain income is foolish.

Reactions: 6
Yeah what a plonker!!! Must be killing these influencers not being about to go to all of this press a events 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah what a plonker!!! Must be killing these influencers not being about to go to all of this press a events 😂
Absolute wazzock. Also, totally cringing at the beg from ASOS. ‘Borrow a piece’ WTF? That’s hilarious

• Haha
Did you actually listen to what she said?

Some tit about how this situation is nothing new to her because she's used to oppression as are her relatives and ancestors.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.