Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoke to my mum just now. Barbados now has 14 confirmed cases of covid19. All the cruise ships used Grantley Adams airport to ship their passengers home. 😳. It’s so worrying. And the Government says that they have at least three months worth of food for the island if all trade/shipments fail (I’m sure this won't happen).

Hope she can get back to the UK when she needs to. Seems rather selfish and shortsighted to have gone and spread her germs there in the first place - and I hope her mum has goodaccess to the meds she needs.

Reactions: 7
Spoke to my mum just now. Barbados now has 14 confirmed cases of covid19. All the cruise ships used Grantley Adams airport to ship their passengers home. 😳. It’s so worrying. And the Government says that they have at least three months worth of food for the island if all trade/shipments fail (I’m sure this won't happen).

Hope she can get back to the UK when she needs to. Seems rather selfish and shortsighted to have gone and spread her germs there in the first place - and I hope her mum has goodaccess to the meds she needs.
My Nan lives in St James and we’re worried sick about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had major surgery last month and my Mum and Mother in Law came over to help me. We needed to fly mum in law home early this week. Both my mum and her are on strict self-isolation for 14 days (in line with current WHO guidelines) after returning to their respective countries.

Then there is this wazzock gallivanting in the Bajan sun no fucks given about social distancing with the cheek to moan about her anxiety. Selfish...

Reactions: 14
My Nan lives in St James and we’re worried sick about her.
I hope she stays safe and sending you all lots of love and strength. Is she there on her own?

I had major surgery last month and my Mum and Mother in Law came over to help me. We needed to fly mum in law home early this week. Both my mum and her are on strict self-isolation for 14 days (in line with current WHO guidelines) after returning to their respective countries.

Then there is this wazzock gallivanting in the Bajan sun no fucks given about social distancing with the cheek to moan about her anxiety. Selfish...
I hope you are healing well from surgery.

Shouldn't Candices Mom be in 12 week isolation now? Does her Mom live in the UK or does she live in Barbados?

She's shitting herself now but any money says that when this is all over, she will make out like she was never scared and that no one can tell her what to do.

Reactions: 9
Terrible holiday, terrible times, terribly anxious, terribly keen to getback onTikTok? WTF?

Reactions: 12
Plugging weight watchers while the whole nation is on lockdown. Has she lost her mind? Is she really that hungry for money that she has to do this?

Plugging weight watchers while the whole nation is on lockdown. Has she lost her mind? Is she really that hungry for money that she has to do this?
She’s a fucker. I’m literally doing things like having one slice of toast for breakfast and being starving until dinner so my kids have enough, because I don’t want to go to the shops or order again and take from the vulnerable, elderly and NHS workers and TFL workers. It’s no time to be dieting and advertising fad diets. Eat healthily should be a big message right now. Shop responsibly. Keep nutrition up. Not let’s all do some stupid tit that I’m being paid to advertise. God she’s dense!

Reactions: 16
And the photos of her poor kids asleep, half dressed. Who thinks they have a right to share their child’s most intimate and vulnerable moments? So disgusting

I don’t understand why she’s crying and so emotional and acting like she’s in her final weeks of life? Is it just because she’s lost work contracts? Have I missed something? I know it’s a stressful time but she’s acting as though it’s the end of the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s crying and so emotional and acting like she’s in her final weeks of life? Is it just because she’s lost work contracts? Have I missed something? I know it’s a stressful time but she’s acting as though it’s the end of the world!
The lack of advertising contracts must be scary as hell. I don’t envy anyone who is self-employed right now. I do think she is being over the top though. I never thought I would quite Piers Morgan but she needs to‘Get a Grip!’

Reactions: 8
I think she thought her last big break was only the beginning and she bought a house and put her daughter (and I assume her son in due course) in private school. She needs the ads and revenue, she has just gone on a big holiday and presumably has bills to pay. I don't wish badness or lack of wealth on anyone, but I really can't see her getting any bigger. She doesn't have anything to offer now, she's more into tiktok thn addressing BME issues.

I think she thought her last big break was only the beginning and she bought a house and put her daughter (and I assume her son in due course) in private school. She needs the ads and revenue, she has just gone on a big holiday and presumably has bills to pay. I don't wish badness or lack of wealth on anyone, but I really can't see her getting any bigger. She doesn't have anything to offer now, she's more into tiktok thn addressing BME issues.
I’ve seen a few influencers panicking on my feed over the last week. They’re self employed so the work is going to dry up with them not being able to get out and at the moment, help from the govt is limited for them. I bet she’s bricking it. That mortgage won’t pay itself and we all know she has expensive shopping habits. I also think the ‘poor me’ posts are going to start to grate, sooner than later.

Reactions: 5
Clearly CB hadn’t manifested enough. Let’s get some sage and manifest the virus away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clearly CB hadn’t manifested enough. Let’s get some sage and manifest the virus away.
Omg I wish someone would suggest this to her!

All these silly influencers that gave up their day jobs, not only that, they also got their husbands to give up Their days must be kicking themselves now! I’m self employed myself but I always make sure I put cash away for rainy days like this!

Reactions: 18
More badly written dramatics I see.

She's more irritating than normal today.
More irritating because she took herself on holiday irresponsibly, filled her grid with boasty photos while the world was in crisis and loved ones are seriously ill, yet now wants sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.