Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may have been planned in advance, but any business with a shred of common sense or sensitivity would realise now is not the time to be advertising anything. But that's just my take on it!
I wasn’t saying she should be I just didn’t see any ads and missed this whole drama so was confused

She is something else.
How come she hasn't been told tkeave and get back to the UK early? My friend is currently abroad in a place with no corona cases and has been told to get to the airport and get back to the UK as urgently as possible before the planes are grounded. She's coming back tomorrow now but was due back Sunday. She's not in a European country either

Reactions: 3
My friends daughter flew to the states last week for a month long visit. She is coming home today.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is there a more tone deaf bleeping account on Insta?!!

yes enjoy your holiday by all means, but have a bit of compassion and common sense and stop posting the videos of you twirling in your buzzing outfits you twit.

Reactions: 9
Is there a more tone deaf bleeping account on Insta?!!

yes enjoy your holiday by all means, but have a bit of compassion and common sense and stop posting the videos of you twirling in your buzzing outfits you twit.
But she's scared and screaming in the night. That makes all the 'rub it in your face and look at how fabulous I am daaaahling' tit ok.

😒😒😒😒

And you can bet the only reason she’s shaking and screaming is because she’s scared the money is gunna dry up! That’s all she cares about, cash!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems like she’s strained there.. stupid stupid women! What is with these influencers travelling around the world in a global pandemic and then being shook when they can’t get home easily? They really do think they’re invincible!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems like she’s strained there.. stupid stupid women! What is with these influencers travelling around the world in a global pandemic and then being shook when they can’t get home easily? They really do think they’re invisible!
So she is now anxious.....She should take her advice from earlier in the week and enjoy her holiday spam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she is now anxious.....She should take her advice from earlier in the week and enjoy her holiday spam!
Hahahaha stupid woman!!! All that preaching about slagging people off for not travelling to Barbados and not supporting small islands in times like these!

How can you drag you HIV positive mother and young children across the world during a global pandemic! HOW can you be so arrogant to think you’d sail through it?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Seems like she’s strained there.. stupid stupid women! What is with these influencers travelling around the world in a global pandemic and then being shook when they can’t get home easily? They really do think they’re invincible!
I did wonder. Especially as all Brits across the world on holiday were told to get get out as soon as.

Oh well, sucks to be her.

I hope her Mom doesn't suffer because her daughter thinks nothing applies to her because anyone who tries to advise her different is racist in her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t follow this woman any more. Can’t stand her. Anyone got some screenshots? She’s actually gone on holiday amidst a global pandemic?! Wtaf?!

Reactions: 5
It’s dick heads like her that are spreading this virus.

Her attention seeking whinging is. embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Panic over folks. She's had one more post about her anxioys children and the dark times they face.

Now she's advertising sandals (not a pre made advert as its a holiday pic)

• Wow
  • Sick
Panic over folks. She's had one more post about her anxioys children and the dark times they face.

Now she's advertising sandals (not a pre made advert as its a holiday pic)
She is so bloody dramatic.

Shame it’s too early for a new thread title suggestion...

My Coronavirus anxiety is too much to handle but (let’s not dwell on it) have you seen our matching sandals?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.