Can psychics work during lockdown?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random I know.

But my mum is booked to go and see one on March 12th. I think they're a load of bullshit anyway, so I'm annoyed at the psychic taking her money. But then I also thought we are in lockdown, surely he shouldn't be doing it! Does anyone know of any official guidance?

Reactions: 1
Random I know.

But my mum is booked to go and see one on March 12th. I think they're a load of bullshit anyway, so I'm annoyed at the psychic taking her money. But then I also thought we are in lockdown, surely he shouldn't be doing it! Does anyone know of any official guidance?
It’s obviously not permitted. Your mum shouldn’t be going out for anything other than essential purposes and certainly shouldn’t be travelling and going into someone else’s home.

He shouldn’t be “working” in this way. I suppose he could do this over the phone or via video calls which would be acceptable?

he’s a con artist though obviously so try to deter your mum from wasting her money on this nonsense.

My sister has just confirmed it's due to be at his house!! 😲 can I report him if I don't have his address? Unfortunately my family haven't been the best at sticking to the rules (hence why I haven't seen any of them even for a distanced walk outside) so they won't care or give me his address

Maybe he will use his skills to decipher when the police are coming to knock on his door and usher his clients out the back door

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I go to a reputable one who has never taken money in advance and does readings over video call. Personally, I don’t think all are con artists but that’s because of my own personal experience. But I wouldn’t think they should be doing face to face readings during lockdown

My sister has just confirmed it's due to be at his house!! 😲 can I report him if I don't have his address? Unfortunately my family haven't been the best at sticking to the rules (hence why I haven't seen any of them even for a distanced walk outside) so they won't care or give me his address
You’ll get your family in trouble as well I’d imagine. It’s not just the psychic breaking the rules. Not sure why you feel the need to report to be honest. It seems a bit petty

They could be doing it outdoors? By 8th March you’re allowed to meet one person outside for reasons other than exercise.