Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else follow her? Doesn't work yet gets holiday after holiday? Trying to be a holiday blogger, beauty blogger, fashion blogger? I find her very smug and cringy.

Reactions: 9
Yep not a fan - especially when she shows the foods she cooks/eats. I’m plus size and put it this way if I only ate what she shows she eats I wouldn’t be this size. Obviously only showing the good stuff for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 10
I can not stand her.

She started out ok but now has morphed into a conceited cow. I don’t like her fashions, and I can’t work out how she gets skin care company work when her skin is terrible.

I’ve had interactions with her and she’s been incredibly rude. Caught out being inconsistent and she is very self righteous.

For all her talking up travel companies there is no way she’s comfortable, unless she is travelling business class everywhere.

She is making money off the backs of young plus size girls who can’t afford all the expensive crap she’s selling.

Reactions: 13
Here she goes again. Showing her 'pity me' trolling messages. NEWS FLASH CHEESY witch you broadcast your life over the internet you're gonna get negative comments! Not everything is bleeping rainbows and unicorns. If it bothers you so much, which it clearly does, put your phone away and get a real job in the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh where to start?! ‘Dan and I’ house decorating-bore off. Those clumpy trainers with the awful frumpy clothes?! No. Can’t apply make up but gets make up campaigns?! Also doesn’t declare all the adverts she does.

She wears those awful clumpy trainers because she can’t fit into anything else. And if she can, she can’t walk in them. That’s a lot of weight to put on heels.

• Angry
My first post here and I don't like being nasty or mean about anyone but good lord can the lass not take a pic without scrunching up her face or having her hand stuck in her hair?

I had to unfollow a while ago. Used to love her and thought her relationship with Dan was super cute but just got so tired of her not declaring ads, etc.

Reactions: 5
She will truly hawk anything for a bit of cash these days now she’s a full time ‘influencer’. The other day it was astral cream and today it’s Persil tabs! I don’t think she has a clue what her audience is and what they want to see or even what is interesting.
I think she’s entirely lost her way and is now trying to be some sort of lifestyle influencer, with the pedestrian recipes and interior design that’s just copied from instagram.

‘Dan & I’ actually answered her back and said she never leaves him alone HAHA about time! They even wash their faces together before bed (AD)

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her about a month ago. I used to really love her but got bored of her content.

Oh look, yet ANOTHER ad and ANOTHER holiday she didn't pay for! Can't understand why companies want her to advertise their product when she's not likeable at all. Changes her skincare routine weekly to whoever is sending her the freebies, takes a vile photo, then never mentions it again!