Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E3A7F89A-CB73-4B8A-812A-DC1A2F814E52.png

Is this a joke? If she’s doing a paid job with them in a week then these products clearly form part of that paid partnership, so the earlier comment does not apply? They’re being featured as she’s paid to feature them, that’s that. Honestly despair - I don’t want to say this is malicious but surely nobody is this thick?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 280809

Is this a joke? If she’s doing a paid job with them in a week then these products clearly form part of that paid partnership, so the earlier comment does not apply? They’re being featured as she’s paid to feature them, that’s that. Honestly despair - I don’t want to say this is malicious but surely nobody is this thick?
She clearly isn't the brightest spark and I also think she doesn't check what she posts before she posts it judging by all the typos she makes.

This is incredibly misleading but isn't that the main issue with her of late ?

Her interpretation of what constitutes her being paid or not clearly confuses her !

Reactions: 6
Her skin is terrible. If there’s a company who can teach her what she needs to fix it, I’ll be on board with that ‘job’ but until then I’m judging every company that blindly sends her stuff.

Reactions: 4
What are Clinique thinking??
I was thinking that- whenever she uses their products the lighting is awful and you can’t even tell she’s put make up on. Would prob look nice if she did a proper in depth tutorial but that’s the problem- Callie is a make up blogger or a skincare blogger so why are they even sending her this stuff ?

I was thinking that- whenever she uses their products the lighting is awful and you can’t even tell she’s put make up on. Would prob look nice if she did a proper in depth tutorial but that’s the problem- Callie is a make up blogger or a skincare blogger so why are they even sending her this stuff ?
And she slaps it all on with her grubby fingers ...no technique...such a waste of good products sending them her way ...that live she did was bloody awful , how did the pr people at Clinque look at that and think wow let's work with her again? Ridiculous

WOW ... on their travel page, blatantly on the beg for a gifted trip to a Morocco....

• Angry
  • Wow
Omg I feel so embarrassed for everyone involved in that ad for TK maxi. duck me. She was talking an absolute load of tit and I can’t believe she actually filmed her poor neighbours at the end. Makes them seem like charity cases

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg I feel so embarrassed for everyone involved in that ad for TK maxi. duck me. She was talking an absolute load of tit and I can’t believe she actually filmed her poor neighbours at the end. Makes them seem like charity cases
And soo badly edited ! Now you see her white bra strap now you don't..just awful !

Reactions: 2
Also, where she lives is in Tier 2, so she shouldn’t be in their house....appreciate it was possibly filmed before the restrictions were in place but still surely she should have stood at their door

• Angry
The ad just made me dislike her even more. She could be working with independent smaller businesses and promoting them, but instead she goes for the big brands who lets face it, don’t need as much help as the smaller businesses. I haven’t seen her ordering or promoting smaller businesses at all. Shows how greedy she is I have absolutely zero respect for her, what a fake person

A few months ago she posted a statement about not working with Anthro after it came out that the company had been racially profiling black customers with a code name. It’s currently black history month and her insta profile pic has changed to an old picture of a previous press trip with Anthro. She has zero substance!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12