Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, Callie quit her job to do full time 'influencing'. A lot of that was travel related and interspersed with being out and about doing stuff. Now she can't go out and can't travel she must be having to say yes to every job that come in to pay the bills. I expect she's got a mortgage to pay still.
What does DanandI do - does he have a job?
They both worked at the same place prior to Callie doing influencing full time - a research uni in London. I believe he still works there as I've seen him on the street of the uni.

It's clear, however, she is the breadwinner - when saving for the house deposit, when buying their car, upgrades for trips e.t.c

Reactions: 1
They both worked at the same place prior to Callie doing influencing full time - a research uni in London. I believe he still works there as I've seen him on the street of the uni.

It's clear, however, she is the breadwinner - when saving for the house deposit, when buying their car, upgrades for trips e.t.c
Well she's the one that begs for the freebies !

Reactions: 2

Still, banks prefer someone with a stable job. Probably why he kept his job.

Reactions: 3
Imagine living life literally for Instagram? How sad! Nothing is even real anymore. She always uses that Come Dine With Me thing and it’s so ironic as it literally is about her😂

new thread title suggestion😂 “"Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD"
New thread title?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread guys! Only title I could see was the one I said, if I’ve missed it and there’s another one I didn’t see with more likes let me know! https://tattle.life/threads/callie-...e-life-callie-your-whole-life-is-an-ad.11103/

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There is absolutely no chance that she is wandering around London in that sports bra. I don’t believe it for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 5