Call the Midwife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched since the beginning but this series has been sooooooo boring.

whatever happened to the hot vicar he just disappeared after the midwife died?

Reactions: 3
I’ve really enjoyed this series but it’s definitely lost it’s spark, I think Barbara was carrying it to a point! Still interested to see what this new doctor’s storyline is going to play out like w/ the pethadine, although gutted they took his storyline in this direction as well cos I thought he could’ve brought something a bit different!

i really miss Chummy!

This is one of my favourite programmes 😭 It makes me laugh and cry all at the same time!!
Ive just finished re watching it all on Netflix and it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 👶🏼

Reactions: 2
Patsy was my favourite, was gutted she left before it could be fully explored.

Trixie needs a happy ending!

I have watched every series until this one! I watched the Christmas special and felt it was just a remake of previous ones, watched the first episode and really struggled to keep my attention on it. It's lost its magic for me. I'm gutted as really enjoyed it to begin with!

I love call the midwife but agree that this series isnt quite as gripping. The christmas special was tit but I'm still enjoying the episodes even though it's lost a spark.

I was confused about the dr cutting the lady in labour as it never went into why he did that/ why it was wrong. Was he just inexperienced or had he slipped with the instrument or something?

Trixie is my favourite! I think the grandma in prison may end up with esophageal cancer as she has all the symptoms with not being able to swallow etc .

The Christmas special was totally tit I wa so bored 😂

there just seems to have been a lack of storylines, bar the new doctor

Reactions: 1
I was confused about the dr cutting the lady in labour as it never went into why he did that/ why it was wrong. Was he just inexperienced or had he slipped with the instrument or something?
he gave her an episiotomy because it meant her labour would speed up and she wouldn’t need the pethidine, meaning he could hog the pethidine for himself 😬

• Wow
The vicar went and and became a missionary with Barbara’s dad, I think in New Guinea or somewhere like that

They hinted that the grandma in prison is faking it to get out early

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm still faithful to it but if I'm honest find it pretty dull this series. I think it lost its sparkle a whole ago.

I absolutely love CTM but have to agree that it hasn't lived up to expectations this series. I feel like the storylines are short and easily solved, plus we're not seeing as much of life at Nonnatus as usual and I don't feel like the character development has been as good this series either.

I love it, love the history side of it. But this series there hasn’t really been much ground breaking stories. I’d like them to include old patients like Suzie the baby with no limbs etc in a community like that they would still see them. And this series the blind girl. Would be nice to see updates.