Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BS on her stories tonight about the glow sticks. Making out like she just googled it and managed to get them off alibaba and tried to make it sound like she’d never heard of it, obviously to divert people away from AliExpress incase they see her tit products all for under £1
Exactly what I thought. Does she believe she makes this jewellery herself 😂 or she buys it from Goldsmiths? I mean EVERYONE must know they can get everything she sells at a tiny price, like EVERYTHING, even them blenders (i cannot bring myself to type what she's "branded" them as) I don't understand how she's managed to swindle ppl into buying this tit!? How has she got a place on high Street just by being a grifter??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly what I thought. Does she believe she makes this jewellery herself 😂 or she buys it from Goldsmiths? I mean EVERYONE must know they can get everything she sells at a tiny price, like EVERYTHING, even them blenders (i cannot bring myself to type what she's "branded" them as) I don't understand how she's managed to swindle ppl into buying this tit!? How has she got a place on high Street just by being a grifter??
At one stage back early on she was saying she designed every piece, I just don’t know how people are stupid enough to believe her! The only thing she did with those blenders was package them! She’s so desperate for the 10k followers it’s unbelievable. Gifting out to other influencers to make gain from their following. I see the home page has had a name change cos just by any chance you hadn’t noticed - THEY GOT MARRIED!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Kill me now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At one stage back early on she was saying she designed every piece, I just don’t know how people are stupid enough to believe her! The only thing she did with those blenders was package them! She’s so desperate for the 10k followers it’s unbelievable. Gifting out to other influencers to make gain from their following. I see the home page has had a name change cos just by any chance you hadn’t noticed - THEY GOT MARRIED!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Kill me now!
You know she could not wait to post that video opening the 2nd hand Rolex.
Just buying a watch to say you have it when it isn't even nice, is weird to me.

You know she could not wait to post that video opening the 2nd hand Rolex.
Just buying a watch to say you have it when it isn't even nice, is weird to me.
It was the fake shock/surprise for me. She openly said she was asking tony for a Rolex so not sure why the pretend jaw hit the floor reaction it seemed really OTT exaggerated and fake.

See she's bought followers to get the 10K! :rolleyes:
I was gonna say, I checked a few days ago and she only had just over 9,000
How can IG not realise, the normal Joe doesn't just get 900 followers in the click of a finger.

Reactions: 1
£75 for one of her crappy bundles which probably cost her £7.50! 😱
The followers thing is really annoying me - when you go and look at the profiles there are 2-4 photos from years ago and they have no followers but follow hundreds or thousands 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
“Chose this outfit because I wanted to look cool in work with my new coat” Ehhhh NO!
Good dress sense has definitely never been a strong point and it’s actually getting worse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is it just me or is she trying to sound like Tiffany brien 🤣 but the chav version
It’s the fake accent for me! She does not speak like that in real life! 😵💫

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thought about ordering some products from China to compare the quality 😂😂😂
Fs you’ve been buying in bulk from China since the beginning luv 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Does she think by saying this that, that we must think hers aren't from there? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I live in the same 'gated community' as her. Let's just say I live in comber and it used to be an old mill made into town houes.

Edit: There is a communal gym and pool but it's nothing as glamourous as she would make out. The area is gated to a certain extent but it's still very easily accessible. I live round the corner from her and only new it was her from seeing her passing me in her jeap and getting out at her house. It's really not as upmarket as she makes out it's just a development.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I live in the same 'gated community' as her. Let's just say I live in comber and it used to be an old mill made into town houes.

Edit: There is a communal gym and pool but it's nothing as glamourous as she would make out. The area is gated to a certain extent but it's still very easily accessible. I live round the corner from her and only new it was her from seeing her passing me in her jeap and getting out at her house. It's really not as upmarket as she makes out it's just a development.
As I've said before, her delusions of grandeur have her thinking she's some sort of Wish Kardashian.

If she was chocolate she'd eat herself.

• Haha

I found it hahaha nice houses. Not as expensive as I thought they would be.

• Haha
Why does she have to make 1 small point into 25 stories? You've a rash on your face etc love, get an antibiotic cream and an anti biotic.

She didn't forget to add in she was so "busy working" she just left it and thought it would go away. Maybe your Chinese brush soap ain't that great, young home owner.

• Haha
I'm never getting over the outfit from Saturday night! 🙈 With all the money she supposedly has she should think about getting a stylist! and I wonder did she end up getting the clip-in ponytail for free after the begging story for it!!

Why does she have to make 1 small point into 25 stories? You've a rash on your face etc love, get an antibiotic cream and an anti biotic.

She didn't forget to add in she was so "busy working" she just left it and thought it would go away. Maybe your Chinese brush soap ain't that great, young home owner.
that was literally just to get saying she has private medical insurance!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm never getting over the outfit from Saturday night! 🙈 With all the money she supposedly has she should think about getting a stylist! and I wonder did she end up getting the clip-in ponytail for free after the begging story for it!!

that was literally just to get saying she has private medical insurance!! :rolleyes:
Ellie Kelly had the same horrid outfit on at the weekend too. Awful, doesn't even sit right. And that clip in pony 🥴 i thought her dog had been attached to her head.

• Haha
Ellie Kelly had the same horrid outfit on at the weekend too. Awful, doesn't even sit right. And that clip in pony 🥴 i thought her dog had been attached to her head.
So Sue had it on as well, it’s from Sarah Ashcrofts clothing range I think they’re all trying to lick Sarah’s hole. Sue wore it best to be fair