Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok for those who cannot be bothered to listen to her

caitlyn and tony booked zero gravity for the day

they were having a great time

tony met an English guy and was talking about work to him

caitlyn was on a business call (on her honeymoon 🥴)

while tony and English man are talking some girl tells the English man to move as she’s trying to take a photograph

the woman allegedly attempted to glass the English man and almost hit tony too.

security wouldn’t remove Her because they’re all males and she’s female

They didn’t want to call the police cause that’s “not what you do in Dubai” they paid their bill and didn’t even get a discount or anything and they laughed at caitlyn and tony or something

if you’re still awake reading this, next they went out for some food to try things they’ve never had before and got steak 🥴
😂😂😂😂 ffs can you imagine her

"Do you know who we are!? I'm a homeowner AND I have my OWN business at JUST 24 YRS OLD! and I'm married to Tony, the world's best MDF custom desk & radiator cover, maker! And these are all my own boobs, can you believe it?"

duck me she really winds me up 😂
Thank you for the summary. I'm sure it was about 20 stories long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the day started off with her begging for sales with the promise of a free gift in every order (a brush from her shite sets that never sold).

Re the “assault” it went from the English guy was assaulted, then it was Tony was assaulted and then WE were assaulted. Plus slabbering about the girls spending the whole entire time taking Instagram pictures 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pot kettle black much?! Then mentioned how they asked for the manager because they didn’t get any compensation or discount and had the cheeky to say he was only about 20 🙄 Like she’s never done banging on about how great she is for starting her own business when she was sooooooo young so why’s it a problem for her of all people if the manager was only 20 🤦🏼‍♀️

AND she called the best MDF desk and radiator cover maker Tone - “didn’t they Tone?” 🤮

Her voice really grinds my gears, she does not speak like that in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the day started off with her begging for sales with the promise of a free gift in every order (a brush from her shite sets that never sold).

Re the “assault” it went from the English guy was assaulted, then it was Tony was assaulted and then WE were assaulted. Plus slabbering about the girls spending the whole entire time taking Instagram pictures 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pot kettle black much?! Then mentioned how they asked for the manager because they didn’t get any compensation or discount and had the cheeky to say he was only about 20 🙄 Like she’s never done banging on about how great she is for starting her own business when she was sooooooo young so why’s it a problem for her of all people if the manager was only 20 🤦🏼‍♀️

AND she called the best MDF desk and radiator cover maker Tone - “didn’t they Tone?” 🤮

I didn’t know if my ears were tricking me when she said didn’t they tone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t deal anymore.

literally bangs on all day every day about how young people can do everything they want but god forbid a manager in Dubai is only 20 🥴 I smell jealousy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Omg I just got back on and you recited this so perfectly 😭😂 I found these wonders

And the "Uh Oh I'm being generous again"

Yes a 40p cleaning cushion, all my Christmases have came at once.
KKW Beauty is shakin 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I just got back on and you recited this so perfectly 😭😂 I found these wonders

And the "Uh Oh I'm being generous again"

Yes a 40p cleaning cushion, all my Christmases have came at once.
KKW Beauty is shakin 🥴
One of the most successful beauty empires in the country?!?!?!? 😂😂😂 Surely I read that wrong!🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 She totally wrote that herself!

• Haha
duck me tonights stories about her shirt and top in every colour and the bikini 🥴🥴

"You best believe she's obsessed with herself"
Caitlyn you are a woman. You have boobs.
It really is no big deal. Please can she put them away. I'm cringing for her.

• Haha
Nothing better than seeing someone who’s intoxicated in a pool bragging that they can’t swim 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can she not just get off her fuckin phone and enjoy her bloody honeymoon?
Why is she constantly filming and posting stories? Everything they do, filming for her "fans" she gives me the ick.

I can’t cope with the guy with them - he thinks he’s the dogs dangly’s!
I'd say his dangly is more of a strangle-y in that banana hammock. 🥴

Reactions: 2
her tan 🤣 I almost choked, I’m sure she wasn’t that tanned yesterday
I've just checked it with the prev pic on her grid, the floor, wall paper and (shocker) her tan are all darker. That's a filter Caitlyn love.

Nothing to see here she's just doing a Jesy Nelson.

• Haha
I've just checked it with the prev pic on her grid, the floor, wall paper and (shocker) her tan are all darker. That's a filter Caitlyn love.

I thought Tony might be missing work so she decided to roll around in some mahogany wood stain. She looks ridiculous 🤣

• Haha

That’s worse than Jesy. I have 2 nieces and a nephew who are mixed race and they don’t be this colours even after a holiday abroad🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The CEO, BOSS witch, 24 yr old home owner, with a "Brand" and her own boobs, is back to work, can you believe it? She's only been off a MONTH, but she loves to be busy & is in such high demand she's had to go back. 🥴

• Haha
Ok a) that is the worst view I’ve ever seen 🤣 surely on honeymoon you’d upgrade for a better view we did. B) boss babe flew coach both ways and c) how filtered is that pic 🤦‍♀️

Ok a) that is the worst view I’ve ever seen 🤣 surely on honeymoon you’d upgrade for a better view we did. B) boss babe flew coach both ways and c) how filtered is that pic 🤦‍♀️
It's like a block of flats 😒
She also couldn't wait to tell us she was on a double decker plane🥴
And she has pulled her boob up so much (you know how she's likes ppl to really notice them and assume they're fake so she can make 20 stories talking about them) that you can literally see areola. 🙄

• Haha
The BS on her stories tonight about the glow sticks. Making out like she just googled it and managed to get them off alibaba and tried to make it sound like she’d never heard of it, obviously to divert people away from AliExpress incase they see her tit products all for under £1

Attachments

• Haha