Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake I've been banned from IG for the next i don't know how long, so I don't have the pleasure of the constant honeymoon updates now 🙃
What did you get banned for? 😂 Don’t worry, we’ll keep you up to date 😂

Reactions: 2
Awww babes, I thought u were rich?! 🤷🏼‍♀️I predict another “AliExpress” sale for honeymoon funds 🥱
"You lot couldn't afford it here, because you don't own your own luxury jewellery & cosmetic tools line and your husband isn't THEE best joiner in the UK".

Everything she does is documented for IG and the best part is that most of the followers probably don't even like her. It's not a fan club like she thinks it is, ppl just love to be nosey 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"You lot couldn't afford it here, because you don't own your own luxury jewellery & cosmetic tools line and your husband isn't THEE best joiner in the UK".

Everything she does is documented for IG and the best part is that most of the followers probably don't even like her. It's not a fan club like she thinks it is, ppl just love to be nosey 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% Sure didn’t she say a few days before the wedding that her and THEE best joiner in the UK’s story views had gone up 🥱🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
I’m intrigued to know where about she lives, she was banging on about a gated community with a pool once.

• Haha
I’m intrigued to know where about she lives, she was banging on about a gated community with a pool once.
Not sure if I’m allowed to say on here - it does have gates but they’re permanently open 😂 It used to be a mill and some of the original buildings were restored and then there are the new builds also. The pool & gym are in a communal area.

Not sure if I’m allowed to say on here - it does have gates but they’re permanently open 😂 It used to be a mill and some of the original buildings were restored and then there are the new builds also. The pool & gym are in a communal area.
A good clue of the area.. it has the same name as a type of potato 🧐🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please, if you do nothing else with your day, go and watch personal and business page stories😂 - desperation hanging out of her!
Side note - I really wish she'd put her tits away!! :sick:
And the story about the shipping charges - I really don't understand why it costs £1 for click and collect.

Did anyone have the energy to listen to her zero gravity storytime? Don’t know why I put my brain through that…I should’ve known better 🤦🏻‍♀️

Please, if you do nothing else with your day, go and watch personal and business page stories😂 - desperation hanging out of her!
Side note - I really wish she'd put her tits away!! :sick:
And the story about the shipping charges - I really don't understand why it costs £1 for click and collect.
I'm still bloody banned 🤦🏻‍♀️

L
Did anyone have the energy to listen to her zero gravity storytime? Don’t know why I put my brain through that…I should’ve known better 🤦🏻‍♀️
Please Elaborate for the ousted 😭

Reactions: 1
Ok for those who cannot be bothered to listen to her

caitlyn and tony booked zero gravity for the day

they were having a great time

tony met an English guy and was talking about work to him

caitlyn was on a business call (on her honeymoon 🥴)

while tony and English man are talking some girl tells the English man to move as she’s trying to take a photograph

the woman allegedly attempted to glass the English man and almost hit tony too.

security wouldn’t remove Her because they’re all males and she’s female

They didn’t want to call the police cause that’s “not what you do in Dubai” they paid their bill and didn’t even get a discount or anything and they laughed at caitlyn and tony or something

if you’re still awake reading this, next they went out for some food to try things they’ve never had before and got steak 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5