Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Caitlyn Lendrum
Northern Irish Makeup Artist
Bride to be to the ever so talented Tony 🥴 and 'young' homeowner (her words)
Enjoy ☕

Reactions: 5
by caitlin collection - aka tack from AliExpress, bought in bulk for literal pence repacked and sold with a massive mark up. You can buy any of these things on AliExpress for £2-£3 at most!

I feel sorry for that friend who’s gone to work with her. She’ll have the girl ruined after about a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has no class and always looks trashy, the girl can just about string a sentence together.
& as the above mentioned her products are just cheap tat with stickers on. Can’t wait to see the wedding, tacky with a hint of #goals ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no class and always looks trashy, the girl can just about string a sentence together.
& as the above mentioned her products are just cheap tat with stickers on. Can’t wait to see the wedding, tacky with a hint of #goals ha!
Well if it’s anything like the Hen party it’ll be as tacky as everything else she does! I cringed so much at even the hen weekend being used to promote her AliExpress jewellery. “Where are you’re earrings from?” “By caitlyn collection” “where is your necklace from?” “By Caitlyn collection” That was 100% planned. The Booty blenders were 78p on the AliExpress when I had a quick look but I’m sure they were much less than that by buying 2000 at a time!
Do we know where the wedding venue is? If she’s said it on stories I’ve definitely missed it.

Reactions: 5
Well if it’s anything like the Hen party it’ll be as tacky as everything else she does! I cringed so much at even the hen weekend being used to promote her AliExpress jewellery. “Where are you’re earrings from?” “By caitlyn collection” “where is your necklace from?” “By Caitlyn collection” That was 100% planned. The Booty blenders were 78p on the AliExpress when I had a quick look but I’m sure they were much less than that by buying 2000 at a time!
Do we know where the wedding venue is? If she’s said it on stories I’ve definitely missed it.
How is she selling all that stuff at price she charges its maddness

Reactions: 4
How is she selling all that stuff at price she charges its maddness
Literally everything is under £1 from aliexpress! It's scandalous! Especially the tacky jewellery! I wonder who's doing the wedding makeup - she said there would be 2 makeup artists.

Reactions: 2
Seen that FFS 😂😂😂 “Hun ur selling tacky jewellery and basically facecloths off the AliExpress repackaged”. Mortified for her at this point! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I also can’t believe people actually use Klarna to buy her cheap tat.

The belfast live article!!! I'm done! LOL!! Even the tracksuits are cheap pieces of piss!! I don't know why I'm even shocked at that! 😂😂

• Haha
I really tried to like her but the way she thinks she's Belfasts answer to Kylie Jenner and the amount of times she goes on about ppl in her last job saying she would fail, maybe that's why most of them don't bother with her.

Reactions: 3