Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% in debt past their eyes! Isn’t the saying “living a champagne lifestyle on beer tokens”? Though she gets everything handed to her because companies think she has a large following due to the 42k (majority bought may I add) followers on her personal profile. She’s busting to get the 10k followers on her sham of a business page just so she can add the product links, hence the belfast live article which just completely coincided with wedding week! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yip the following is a complete sham.
You can tell with the amount of ppl who like her posts. Usually it's between 600-1200 per post.

Now we'll have 3 wks of honeymoon "perfection".

If you're constantly filming and taking pics for the Gram on your Honeymoon then I wouldn't be rating the quality time you're having with your newly wed partner. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yip the following is a complete sham.
You can tell with the amount of ppl who like her posts. Usually it's between 600-1200 per post.

Now we'll have 3 wks of honeymoon "perfection".

If you're constantly filming and taking pics for the Gram on your Honeymoon then I wouldn't be rating the quality time you're having with your newly wed partner. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I kid you not there is a photoshoot going on as we speak!!! On honeymoon!! Like seriously - take a day off hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything about her is just cringe and tacky cheap! Her dress sense is diabolical! Who even goes on honeymoon and shoots content for the gram?!

I see her boobs as much as I see my own.

She just doesn't know how to act. The boobs and lips have her thinking she's a celebrity 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see her boobs as much as I see my own.

She just doesn't know how to act. The boobs and lips have her thinking she's a celebrity 😂😂
She’s not a celebrity?! Wash your mouth out 😂😂😂🤣
Check both their recent stories flashing that ring while in a really crappy club 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s not a celebrity?! Wash your mouth out 😂😂😂🤣
Check both their recent stories flashing that ring while in a really crappy club 🤦🏻‍♀️
The story with the AliExpress cleansing cushion and her writing "Dats my brand tho" 🥴🥴🥴
And the other writing "my close friends place"

She is so fake and shallow.

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
The dancing in the cage!!! Traumatic to say the least!!!

I watched Tonys stories and shes giving the finger to the girl shes with behind her back its so rude :(

• Sick
The dancing in the cage!!! Traumatic to say the least!!!

I watched Tonys stories and shes giving the finger to the girl shes with behind her back its so rude :(
literally just watched that back, I missed her doing that the first time, well spotted! It pretty much sums her up though! Arrogant witch unless you’re buying her shite AliExpress products. I see the plastic makeup bags are going on sale again tonight - 99p on AliExpress though!

side note -did we all see the Facebook post about how many people have said it was the best wedding they’ve been to and not just because he bought her a Rolex! Aye ok!

I imagine she got the beauty blenders a lot cheaper than this for a bulk buy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Why does she keep going on about quitting her job, being self employed and owning her house at 24.

Millions have done and are doing this.
She really does think she's inspirational.
bleeping hell she is cringe.

Has anyone ever called her out about her collection being from Ali express

Has anyone ever called her out about her collection being from Ali express
yea, from personal experience it’s an instant delete and block 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I forgot to post this link last week too - I just can’t deal 😂😂

Also that bullshit on her story about being 19 and single! “in her feels” 🥱

It angers me how much younger girls look up to her and buy her tit - I’d rather make an honest living than literally robbing people!

I wonder what happened with her ex, from what she has said in the past it sounds abusive

duck sake I've been banned from IG for the next i don't know how long, so I don't have the pleasure of the constant honeymoon updates now 🙃

• Haha