Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is very tacky and try hard. Although another one who uses CEO all the time and even has a lipstick called it is Drew Clarke (Watson) has all that DW cosmetics. She is a dose but nothing compared to Caitlyn. I think Caitlyn likes to think she is really rolling in it. I only realised she lives a few roads down from me and I only knew because of her reg plate with the BYC laters on the range rover plate. How sad is that I knew it was her because she posts all online for anyone to see

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been off her Instagram 🤣🤣 what does she possibly have to update people on.
Her vendors cos sure we all need to know where the cheap tack came from!! :LOL:

Get on the CT home page stories - Absolutely mortified!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry if you didn't jump in the pool in your wedding dress for the gram tho... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
:unsure::unsure: All i see is 7 comments, 6 of which are raving her and 1 saying bore off with chinese rubbish, must be deleted??

Reactions: 3
All the comments are under the facebook post. It keeps redirecting to the belfast live site instead of the facebook post no matter if i copy & paste from desktop or phone. It's from last Tuesday if you can be bothered to scroll back that far lol

Reactions: 2
Yea I think she said before she left in lower sixth to go and do a makeup course or something along those lines!
And then she went to Paddy McGurgans and dear God, let us all NEVER forget they told her she would fail in her 1st year!
Can you even believe it!?
But here we are yrs later, her mum set her up with the best carpenter this side off the Lagan, with a massive mortgage, a Range Rover on HP, reselling shite from AliExpress, in laminated personalised packaging and putting herself in debt for "the best wedding anyone has ever been too" ( the glowsticks and apple sours shots definitely did it) all for views, likes and followers on the Gram!
How wrong were they!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% in debt past their eyes! Isn’t the saying “living a champagne lifestyle on beer tokens”? Though she gets everything handed to her because companies think she has a large following due to the 42k (majority bought may I add) followers on her personal profile. She’s busting to get the 10k followers on her sham of a business page just so she can add the product links, hence the belfast live article which just completely coincided with wedding week! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yea I think she said before she left in lower sixth to go and do a makeup course or something along those lines!
I only ask because she seems thick as tit, I can’t bare to listen to any of her videos because she literally can’t speak more than a few words without fake smiling and tripping over her words

From looking at the comments on that fb article she’s decided to double barrel surname 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who does she think she is? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4