Busylizzie121

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was asked to make a thread for this account, haven't watched her personally... Someone fill me in??

Reactions: 1
Thanks for making the thread!

Has anyone seen her? She looks like a crackhead, heavily pregnant and dances around in a filthy house?

She talks really bleeping slow whilst constantly sniffing and snorting up. Eyes like sandbags and a crappy attitude

Reactions: 4
Constantly on my FYP, she never seems to leave her living room. The “funny” comebacks to people, it’s just odd. Tiktok has given platform to these attention seekers.

Reactions: 2
Constantly on my FYP, she never seems to leave her living room. The “funny” comebacks to people, it’s just odd. Tiktok has given platform to these attention seekers.
There not funny are they? They take agesssssss to get out! I think she thinks it makes her sound cool dragging out her sentences...probably watched too many stupid films. I understand not leaving your house if you have kids.

I thought she was an addict at first

Reactions: 2
There not funny are they? They take agesssssss to get out! I think she thinks it makes her sound cool dragging out her sentences...probably watched too many stupid films. I understand not leaving your house if you have kids.

I thought she was an addict at first
Me too but she’s very probably not
Her house is nowhere as bad as some I’ve seen It looks alright to me. Baby is due in a couple of weeks. So good luck to her.
She’s not someone I would follow. She’s quite boring

She had her bsby a few weeks ago i dont think shes on drugs she just looks that way naturally looks like shes good and caring to the baby and she tries to keep the other child off camera i dont mind her she seems ok

Oh shes quite nice shes opened up about the first childs condition and shes looked after him so good

Ive gotten to like her and her house is clean n tidy now and the kids looked after anyone else watching her? She seems harmless but looks rough cant help that i suppose