Building the Mushroom.... must be on the mushrooms!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find this woman highly irritating? At the end of every story she gurns like a bleeping idiot! Can’t pronounce her words & is a fake ass snob. Ugh. Just another carbon copy!

Reactions: 9
I also really like her. I think she’s down to earth and normal and shares normal things she’s doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t follow her purely due to her obsession with The House Build ( she has her own thread)

Not many ADs yet but once the follower numbers creep up they will ......

Reactions: 4
I can’t follow her purely due to her obsession with The House Build ( she has her own thread)

Not many ADs yet but once the follower numbers creep up they will ......
Ive noticed the ads are creeping up. She is so pally with one of the ad queens the housebuild so im sure the ads will increase. I hate ads

Reactions: 3
Ive noticed the ads are creeping up. She is so pally with one of the ad queens the housebuild so im sure the ads will increase. I hate ads
It’s stomach churning. The house build did a competition to have a tour round her house. She chose the mushroom - she’s cloned her. The Ads will soon be non stop 🛑 like Berkshire build #clone2

The house build did a competition to have a tour round her house. She chose the mushroom
I think I mentioned this over on thehousebuild thread but that "competition" that she ran was all kinds of nuts. Firstly, who in their right mind would open up their house to a stranger off the internet. Secondly, the way she promoted it was like you'll get to meet her and her husband and the kids....as if they're some sort of celebrities. And lastly, when the mushroom won, it was so clear it was all fixed and she had just chosen someone she vaguely knew off instagram. There was no way that was a fairly run competition with the winner randomly selected.

Reactions: 5
The bleeping fringe!!! It looks like a really bad synthetic wig. Can’t bear the way she holds her phone and the angle of her head on her stories to try and make herself look attractive - can’t imagine how much her neck must ache.

She bangs on about Hector being the cutest etc... get over yerself love!! It’s just a baby!! Not everyone agrees!

Reactions: 1
It’s stomach churning. The house build did a competition to have a tour round her house. She chose the mushroom - she’s cloned her. The Ads will soon be non stop 🛑 like Berkshire build #clone2
Oh yes berkshire build. Bloody massive house but obv so skint has to ad a rollareleasa. All these rich women do my head in with their ads 😂

Reactions: 2
One of the few left that I like too....although I do hate how far up thehousebuild’s ass she is. I gloss over that little fact.....for now!

Nope, she irritates the tit out of me. I can’t bear that stupid face she pulls. And her eyebrows are ridiculous. Her Mum seems a laugh to be fair, but I just can’t tolerate Tiff. She can’t speak her letters, she pulls faces, & she’s SO far up the housebuilds arse it’s shameful.

Could not agree more. They all morph into producing the same content - boring, self absorbed, needy grabbers - fake as anything.

Nope, she irritates the tit out of me. I can’t bear that stupid face she pulls. And her eyebrows are ridiculous. Her Mum seems a laugh to be fair, but I just can’t tolerate Tiff. She can’t speak her letters, she pulls faces, & she’s SO far up the housebuilds arse it’s shameful.
shes also always sucking up to the Saconne-Joly woman which embarrassing! 🙄

Anyone else find this woman highly irritating? At the end of every story she gurns like a bleeping idiot! Can’t pronounce her words & is a fake ass snob. Ugh. Just another carbon copy!
She's mates with @thehousebuild.......speaks volumes🙄

She's mates with @thehousebuild.......speaks volumes🙄
Haven’t seen them together for a while. Interested in how her renovation turns out though. Looks like it will be a huge modern family home. Just hope she doesn’t turn into the other renovation clones, who once their homes are completed, turn their accounts into endless ads, swipe ups, begging for freebies, gifts which in turn feeds their egos...