Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is normal everyday type person however with the help of louise she has grow. I don't find her authentic and she spends so much money but claims to save all her money on holidays. Which by the way was gifted.

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her but don’t watch many of her vlogs. Louise hasn’t been too much of a help as she has not long reached 50k. Katie Ellison has also hung out with Louise and is also only has about 26k subs.

I think she would have been a great school teacher tho.

Reactions: 4
I can't stand her. She once wrote a post on her blog about how she left her son in crappy nappies until her husband came home, so he could deal with them. Once people (quite rightly) called her out on it, she backtracked and said she had only done it once for a few minutes.

I can't go into detail, but I had some interactions with her in a previous role and she's not a nice person. As you say, definitely not authentic.

She’s nasty, Louise and Emma are vile to Katie (mummy daddy me) Louise even called Katie a pig! Looking at an old photo, both her and Emma were hysterical about it! At least she didn’t resemble Miss Piggy Louise! The hair and false eyelashes were horrific and MP was all I could see!

Reactions: 4
I used to love brummymummy but I don’t know what’s happened to her.

I find get content dull now and jumping on the Disney bandwagon but guess it worked as she got a free holiday.

Also the way she keeps telling us she cried and over things like the children going to school or meeting a Disney character!!!

Reactions: 8
Yep she tried to make out she saved for the Disney holiday and the guggi bag. I used to like.her when she was much more relatable. What gets me is she tries to make out as if she never gets anything free and the stuff she has to review is for kids. Sorry but she is getting regular free clothes from Joanne and candles etc.
I feel sorry for Katie, maybe that is why Louise sees them sepetate now as all the three make louise and Emma total cows.

Reactions: 1
It’s a bit cringe that she was such a fan girl over Louise and now is her ‘friend’!

Maybe that’s the point she changed? Or was it becoming a full time youtuber?

I used to like her channel and waited for the next upload but she’s different somehow now.

Yep I used to like the normal videos. It was so cringe especially when louise said she constantly pestered her, she must be desperate to be the next zoella (as ultimately I think that is who she wants to bbf for). She copies like the same hair style as her so cringe when your 40s.

Reactions: 2
Another one i used to Iove when she was a relatable working mum. I went right off her when she hammered the disney content (apologies to any disney lovers but I just dont get the hype) and when she started hanging with louise I just had to unsubscribe and unfollow. She is just another one who has left a perfectly good career to jump on a short lived band wagon.

Reactions: 6
i unsubscribed yesterday. It’s been a long time since i unsubscribed from a youtuber. But just can’t relate anymore and find her annoying.

She spends rediciuolous amounts of money on Disney stuff, I think she is addicted to it and her kids aren't that bothered. Her husband is interesting in the mix though, I assume she wears the trousers and he just wants a quite life

Reactions: 3
Have to admit the Disney obsession is a big factor in me going off of her. I’ve enjoyed our Disney holidays as a family Anabella had amazing tjmes in the resorts but I just don’t get any of the adult Disney bloggers who go so OTT.

As you say her children don’t even seem half as bothered about it as she is. I’m sure they do enjoy the holidays and have a fabulous time but the pressure for Disney is all hers.

I agree her kids lovely and they enjoy holidays. She does seems a bit ott with the whole Disney stuff!

I’m still subscribed to her. I used to really enjoy her videos as I found her relatable and honest, also a good advocate for body positivity.BUT the volume of stuff she buys now for hauls makes me uncomfortable. The majority of its tat, all be it nice, fun and cute tat, but ultimately it’s going to end up in land fill and like I say that makes me uncomfortable. Also she loves her kids, we get it! We all love our kids but do the rest of us cry about every little they do or don’t do? I’m on the fence now about her. I think she is a nice and kind person but she seems to be wearing YouTube blinkers and in danger of disappearing up her own ass.

Does anybody else think that Erin is clearly the favourite? I haven’t watched her in ages but when I did I thought Ethan was a bit left out

Yep for sure, Drin gets all the good stuff.perosnally I prefer ethan he seems fun but because he is quieter perhaps not able to perform as desired.

I’m still subscribed to her. I used to really enjoy her videos as I found her relatable and honest, also a good advocate for body positivity.BUT the volume of stuff she buys now for hauls makes me uncomfortable. The majority of its tat, all be it nice, fun and cute tat, but ultimately it’s going to end up in land fill and like I say that makes me uncomfortable. Also she loves her kids, we get it! We all love our kids but do the rest of us cry about every little they do or don’t do? I’m on the fence now about her. I think she is a nice and kind person but she seems to be wearing YouTube blinkers and in danger of disappearing up her own ass.
Yes I agree so much stuff but then she goes on about saving hard, God knows how,much she earns. It annoys me she tries to be relatable with regards to money, know love we all know that is not true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.