BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will hold my hands up and say I’m jealous of her tonight. I have a passion and loads of unfulfilled dreams regarding the arts and I’m envious of her being able to go to these events like Harry Potter and see Jason issacs etc etc- especially when they get perks for seemingly very little. BUT I am NOT generally jealous of her and that is not why I participate in these threads.
I think it’s the injustice of what these people get handed to them on plates that gets to me the most.

Reactions: 14
I will hold my hands up and say I’m jealous of her tonight. I have a passion and loads of unfulfilled dreams regarding the arts and I’m envious of her being able to go to these events like Harry Potter and see Jason issacs etc etc- especially when they get perks for seemingly very little. BUT I am NOT generally jealous of her and that is not why I participate in these threads.
I think it’s the injustice of what these people get handed to them on plates that gets to me the most.
I’m jealous too. I’m desperate to go back to HP tour but currently can’t afford it :(

Reactions: 2

Really don’t think you need to worry about that bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So out of 13 stories today about the Warner Brothers Harry Potter tour, and a number of other stories yesterday (I didn’t count), she only put #gifted on the very final story today. Surely she should have told her followers it was gifted from the start? So sneaky Emma.

Reactions: 10
Yes I agree that she has disclaimed that trip badly.
I thought better of her than going for the boring blogger grey standard kitchen 💤

Reactions: 7
I feel really sorry for her. It must be soul destroying - receiving all these gifted clothes & trips all the time. Such a hard life too - lying on the bed, watching tv & going out shopping. Victorian workhouse all over again! No wonder she can’t sleep & needs a therapist.......🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her latest vlog. I really wish she'd quit with the ridiculous faces and that disturbing thing she does with her tongue. I'm going to start referring her a Brummy the Bearded Dragon if she doesn't knock it off. Also, just don't with the fake I care about the environment stuff. If you really care, you'll stop with the excessive tat. That will help more then switching dish soap ever could.

Unrelated rant: It kills me when these influencers ask their viewers for help finding items. There is this wonderful thing called Google, which allows you to search the internet yourself. Maybe they've heard of it? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched her latest vlog. I really wish she'd quit with the ridiculous faces and that disturbing thing she does with her tongue. I'm going to start referring her a Brummy the Bearded Dragon if she doesn't knock it off. Also, just don't with the fake I care about the environment stuff. If you really care, you'll stop with the excessive tat. That will help more then switching dish soap ever could.

Unrelated rant: It kills me when these influencers ask their viewers for help finding items. There is this wonderful thing called Google, which allows you to search the internet yourself. Maybe they've heard of it? ;)
The asking the viewer translates as “anybody want to send me a freebie”

Reactions: 13
It kills me when these influencers ask their viewers for help finding items. There is this wonderful thing called Google, which allows you to search the internet yourself. Maybe they've heard of it? ;)
It drives me nuts when they do this. Same with the ‘surveys’, eg, what colour should I paint my shed, any plans for Easter, etc. All done to increase traffic to their accounts so they can show advertisers how much engagement their accounts have and makes them more attractive to advertisers.

Reactions: 13
It drives me nuts when they do this. Same with the ‘surveys’, eg, what colour should I paint my shed, any plans for Easter, etc. All done to increase traffic to their accounts so they can show advertisers how much engagement their accounts have and makes them more attractive to advertisers.
Agreed, I only respond to surveys for Youtubers I actually like! Won't be doing this for her anymore!

Reactions: 7
Last night was just cringer the fact that she doesn't know Malfoy and still gets invited to these things. Not to mention the train home claiming she only had 1 presseco don't think I believe it I know she had cans of gin and tonic and a drink with dinner as well.
Also agree on the grey kitchen really thought she would show some of her own style

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.