BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s went from being a fairly relatable mum to now being almost this character that she’s created based on how she things mums are. Every post is so over the top now and nothing actually seems real anymore.
She also seems very manic which has only been highlighted from her recent til tok obsession. I swear she never used to be like this.
She wasn't. I used to follow her ages ago because she was quite funny and relatable in a sea of 'perfect mums in perfect homes' on insta, but she has changed. Since IG became her full time 'job' she has been horrendous. Maybe having a normal job kept her grounded 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Nice she’s timed her “quiz” 7.30-8 when atound 8pm most people I know and my family will be by our windows and doors joining in on the nationwide cheer for the nhs worker.....but fucks sake babs in your own bubble you and your minions must come first 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Been reading on here babs? 12 minutes ago she posted that they’d be done or pause the quiz for a cheer 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get it. Is the point of tik tok to showcase yourself looking as grim as possible? I don't find her funny at all. Why has she chosen to take such a dark humour towards this, instead of trying to create something cheerful and light hearted. Wine, slobby clothes, laughing at being claustrophobic, she's just falling apart in front of our eyes. Why are you not getting dressed like normal, set an example to your kids, keep a routine. I thought you worked from home, surely you had this kinda thing figured out already. There are so many more mum influencers out there that actually could inspire people to be their best possible selves during all of this, watching her could just could drag you down into somewhere really mentally dark, like where she clearly is.

Reactions: 14
I don't get it. Is the point of tik tok to showcase yourself looking as grim as possible? I don't find her funny at all. Why has she chosen to take such a dark humour towards this, instead of trying to create something cheerful and light hearted. Wine, slobby clothes, laughing at being claustrophobic, she's just falling apart in front of our eyes. Why are you not getting dressed like normal, set an example to your kids, keep a routine. I thought you worked from home, surely you had this kinda thing figured out already. There are so many more mum influencers out there that actually could inspire people to be their best possible selves during all of this, watching her could just could drag you down into somewhere really mentally dark, like where she clearly is.
Do u remember when she 1st started doing it full time, she really struggled to get into a routine, she'd sit around in pjs and complain she didn't know what she was doing with herself, constantly eating "lunch" at 10.30 etc. Seems like her family being home has made her revert back, now they can see that she does duck all, all day!

Reactions: 14
This must be very difficult for her. She doesn't seem to cope well with them at home, weekends and school holidays they are always out. I sympathise with her, and others with the same feelings at the moment. But she's not in a good place, and she's going to drag other people who are struggling down. Her behaviour is manic.

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her I think she is having a breakdown.
Well she normally has her parents helping out with the kids so she can have constant 'me' time. She has a huge support network with grandparents picking the kids up from school so she can film a vlog and of course she's still got Stephen doing the majority of the parenting, housework, cooking etc but she won't like them being there during the day as she likes to nap in bed or sit on the sofa in her manky dressing gown watching TV. No wonder she's drinking so much!

Reactions: 5
This will either make or break people like Brummy, fopperholic and Hinch. All three have people on hand all the time to parent their children for them and have more me time each day than most people get in a year. And they really don't know what to do with themselves without the constant swipe ups, although fopps is still doing plenty of those! My guessing is at least one of them will break and brummy is getting weirder and more deranged by the minute!

Reactions: 15
What the hell is up with her new tik tok? She is having a breakdown before our eyes while everyone else makes happy dancing ones.

Reactions: 6
she's a proper joke, I have just started watching a really small channel under 2k subs and she has 4 children and is smashing it having them at home. And here's Brummy loosing it with two and she's an ex teacher

Reactions: 12
You know full well if she is having a breakdown it will be us tattlers that caused it.......now I don’t duck around when it comes to mental health my own is bad at best of times and with all this my anxiety so far through the roof my meds have been doubled, it’s good to talk yep but not to share this sort of stuff......thing is I think cos she gets comments from her minions saying she is making their day that is putting more pressure on her but for me to watch it’s car crash tv .....I detest tik tok what is it with adult instagrammers jumping all of a sudden on this bandwagon .....I bet teens are ribbing the duck out of what these adults are doing cos I can see it’s not cool, to kids they will be howling at you not with you.

I'm disappointed that as she an ex teacher her advice on home schooling has been useless. She could have really harnessed that skill and shared it with us in a much more inclusive and productive way. This is such a difficult time but I'm afraid the only influence I will let her have on me is how NOT to become! I don't really take pleasure in watching her mental health deteriorate like this, but she's trapped herself in a corner. If anybody tried to reach out and say how she's coming across she'd just block you.

Reactions: 15
🤣 I thought exactly the same. She’s addicted to reading what we say!
She’s using a different account than previously I think. Suspiciously the account I thought was her hasn’t posted or logged in since the doxxing 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.