BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wine post needs to be an ad

and copying Rosie Ramsey with her daily wine in the garden at 4pm post much there Babs?

Reactions: 10
Admitting on her post she’s picking spots on her face , dirty cow especially when medical advice at minute is to not touch your face......I know it’s hard I touch my face all the time, I ain’t picking no spot though and being proud about it 🤮🤮🤮, don’t panic though cos that spirit jersey she’s so proud of will walk to washing machine on it’s own soon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she not realise that now is the time to be CLEAN. This virus stays on textiles too. She's told us enough times about doing a load of washing a day...don't stop now! Stinky cow. Poor Ste

• Haha
I actually want to vomit that she said “today I am wearing clean pants” I hope you do everyday love 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a grubby mare.
I’m pissed off with all these swipe ups.
Beyond a joke now.
You need none of these things to homeschool your children

Reactions: 9
Gary Barlow has been doing duets with other singers but yesterday suggested he should sing with an unknown child singer..I bet babs sent him that video of Erin begging that he pick her!

I notice her photo in front of the sofa bed that all the soft toys from it are in the corner so obviously Stephen spent the night on it while she slept with Ethan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suspect the swipe ups are because the general YouTube trend at the moment is views dropping across the entire platform because people generally have other things to do. Reduced views, plus reduced #ads will mean these swipe ups are all she can push as an income stream.

Reactions: 7
So infuriating.... ‘one of these for each child’ Two you have two.... get a grip. Physically cannot watch the woman anymore. How the hell did she ever manage to control a class?!

Reactions: 13
For all of the crap she spouts about mental wellbeing, you’d think that she would realise that encouraging hundreds of thousands of people not to look after themselves (by regularly washing, changing clothes etc) is a stupid thing to do. Neglecting yourself like that is nothing to be boasting about, Emma. It’s a very dangerous slippery slope. She’s actually abhorrent.

Oh, and I see she’s now finally admitting in her own way that she’s not up to homeschooling. Of course you don’t know what fronted adverbials are. You’re only an author, why would you?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
For all of the crap she spouts about mental wellbeing, you’d think that she would realise that encouraging hundreds of thousands of people not to look after themselves (by regularly washing, changing clothes etc) is a stupid thing to do. Neglecting yourself like that is nothing to be boasting about, Emma. It’s a very dangerous slippery slope. She’s actually abhorrent.

Oh, and I see she’s now finally admitting in her own way that she’s not up to homeschooling. Of course you don’t know what fronted adverbials are. You’re only an author, why would you?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
But she has a Masters dont you know. Though she doesnt like to tell people

• Haha
She looks like tit in her new vlog! Is she a smoker as she gets out of breath just walking that path from her house to the garage at the bottom of her garden? She’s definitely drinking more and it’s showing.

Anyone else find it a little weird that Louise posted a video of her little girl singing a million dreams a couple of weeks ago and Bab posts one of Erin singing the EXACT SAME SONG? I’m starting to think that their friendship quickly deteriorated after Louise slapped a restraining order on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this TikTok was posted a few days ago but still

Anyone else find it a little weird that Louise posted a video of her little girl singing a million dreams a couple of weeks ago and Bab posts one of Erin singing the EXACT SAME SONG? I’m starting to think that their friendship quickly deteriorated after Louise slapped a restraining order on her.
Are you joking about the order? Sorry I can’t keep up😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm a single parent and I'm managing to look after a 2 year old, shower daily, toilet train her and work 3 days a week for the NHS. She's struggling to cope looking after 2older children with a husband at home all day with her. The only adult conversations I'm having is with work colleagues and my neighbour through our fence whilst keeping my distance from him. She doesn't know how lucky she is and how easy she has it.
The patients on the ward I work on are all covid19 positive and I'm petrified I'm bringing that home to my child every night. I don't have chance to fanny about in bed, watching Disney plus pretending I'm schooling my kid whilst making bleeping Tik Tok videos of myself grabbing my tits on the stairs. Jesus I'm angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Not only an author but a #1 selling author in Comparative Linguistics

• Haha
She is now marching round the garden wanking a broom for the benefits of tik tok. Why not spend some time in bed with your husband rather than coping off with inanimate objects.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is now marching round the garden wanking a broom for the benefits of tik tok. Why not spend some time in bed with your husband rather than coping off with inanimate objects.
it genuinely looks like that is what she is doing. Wtf is wrong with her. And Stephen is probably filming again, so he's as much of a dick as she is

Reactions: 11
I haven’t seen the broom tik tok yet but she really is a dirt bag , I couldn’t believe she hashtagged the Disney + story this morning with I paid for it myself mo fos .....if I was Disney I’d slap an order on her cos mofo and Disney don’t go together .....thick twit she is 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.