BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @MrsBriggs .

I bet both her AND Stephen have taken 'my girl' to her appointment again. I'm sure just one of them can go seeing as we're meant to be social distancing?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs the baby wipes to keep the vag fresh. She’s never heard of a flannel saw one in B&M and thought it was a blanket for a Guinea pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No your not home schooling brummy, you will be sitting on that lazy fat arse of yours watching shite whilst Stephen works from home and the kids just get on with it!

Reactions: 11
I think she needs to STFU. People are worried and anxious as it is. Neither of them have to set foot out the door go to work or worry about childcare. She should think herself bloody lucky n quit the attention seeking and whinging!

Reactions: 18
Oh blimey!! My thread again?? Most chuffed!
If this carries on I’ll have to start a blog n’ vlog to enhance your lives, making them happier & more fulfilled. You shall be influenced by me as I show you my collection of Royal Family thimbles (only 400 so won’t take long) &, in a spare half hour, yes, I think I’ll write a book! Yay!! RABID!!! 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think she needs to STFU. People are worried and anxious as it is. Neither of them have to set foot out the door go to work or worry about childcare. She should think herself bloody lucky n quit the attention seeking and whinging!
Exactly! This situation is a million miles from ideal for everyone, but as it has to happen, she should acknowledge the incredible luck and privilege of HER situation. They are the type of family who will experience minimal impact from this; financially secure, able to have both parents (one of which- you may not know this) was a teacher, at home! Their kids have unbelievable amounts of stuff to keep them busy... she needs to take a long hard look at herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was that her supposedly getting into a mug of gin?! For someone who’s a supposed vlogger, she needs to work on getting her cameras to focus. It just looked like one of her used baby wipes being put in a bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh blimey!! My thread again?? Most chuffed!
If this carries on I’ll have to start a blog n’ vlog to enhance your lives, making them happier & more fulfilled. You shall be influenced by me as I show you my collection of Royal Family thimbles (only 400 so won’t take long) &, in a spare half hour, yes, I think I’ll write a book! Yay!! RABID!!! 👍🏻
You can take pictures in front of your own hydrangeas.
Most importantly will there be a weekly dance?
Is Mrs Briggs really you or just a character? 😂

• Haha
Exactly! This situation is a million miles from ideal for everyone, but as it has to happen, she should acknowledge the incredible luck and privilege of HER situation. They are the type of family who will experience minimal impact from this; financially secure, able to have both parents (one of which- you may not know this) was a teacher, at home! Their kids have unbelievable amounts of stuff to keep them busy... she needs to take a long hard look at herself
Actually I'm not so sure about their financial stability. Her income will be vastly reduced now with the freebies drying up completely over the next few weeks. Companies are already tightening their belts, not paying vast sums of money to floggers. And this isn't going to change overnight. So suddenly being a flogger doesn't quite look like the cushy number it did a month ago.

Reactions: 9
Actually I'm not so sure about their financial stability. Her income will be vastly reduced now with the freebies drying up completely over the next few weeks. Companies are already tightening their belts, not paying vast sums of money to floggers. And this isn't going to change overnight. So suddenly being a flogger doesn't quite look like the cushy number it did a month ago.
Good point! Companies certainly arent going to be handing out the freebies quite so liberally. I think the tide is very much going to turn against influencers- covid-19 may wipe them out!! With Stephen working and the money she must have already made, I'm sure they are in a far more enviable position than most at the moment.

Reactions: 14
Good point! Companies certainly arent going to be handing out the freebies quite so liberally. I think the tide is very much going to turn against influencers- covid-19 may wipe them out!! With Stephen working and the money she must have already made, I'm sure they are in a far more enviable position than most at the moment.
oh god i hope it does make them realise this isn’t a full term working plan! the amount of people i’ve seen who are now worried about their money situation because of brands that have cancelled deals really does make you wonder how so few of them seem to have put any of their money aside from brand deals etc 🙄

Reactions: 8
It will certainly be a 'meagre wage' now.
I think with some influencers there is a possibility of returning to former professions but after flashing her bits and baps and gyrating with prawn crackers, where does it leave returning to being head of RE?
I do think Emma will feel it, not getting the freebie holidays/days out...if mummy is offering oven food and reruns of RH instead of Disney and NY, don't think the character façade will last long.

It will certainly be a 'meagre wage' now.
I think with some influencers there is a possibility of returning to former professions but after flashing her bits and baps and gyrating with prawn crackers, where does it leave returning to being head of RE?
I do think Emma will feel it, not getting the freebie holidays/days out...if mummy is offering oven food and reruns of RH instead of Disney and NY, don't think the character façade will last long.
I think you're forgetting she's now a published author! Her new career is going to be Bestselling author and all her novels will be made into movies (in her fu*!king dreams!!).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can take pictures in front of your own hydrangeas.
Most importantly will there be a weekly dance?
Is Mrs Briggs really you or just a character? 😂
Ha! My bush is still the talk of the town!
No dancing, no exposed flesh, no pamphlets or pretence 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is an introvert and happiest at home, in her soft office, sniffing her kids in her dressing gown. So she really should be able to embrace this time. Or is this her character? Time will tell 😘

Ha! My bush is still the talk of the town!
No dancing, no exposed flesh, no pamphlets or pretence 👍🏻
Your post is wittier and displays more rhyming ability in two succinct sentences than Emma's whole pamphlet. Certainly more talent than her blog...or career. 😉

I think you're forgetting she's now a published author! Her new career is going to be Bestselling author and all her novels will be made into movies (in her fu*!king dreams!!).
Oh she'd have Miss D, work experience Paul and Nanny San doing the ghostwriting. There will be a delay on sending out her mugs. Emma would cast Gary as leading man so yeah...in her dreams indeed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry to quote myself but do we know if Mickey is self employed? We've suspected it because he's had more annual leave than he's been at work but do we know for sure? If he is then those two are completely fucked.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.