BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed this one ages ago but saw her mum dancing with the other floguencers and omg is she an attention seeker! The way she starts jostling to be at the front before pulling up her dress just screams insecure vanity! Middle aged women with Tik Tok is cringey enough but using it to try and pull attention rather than just having a laugh with friends is pitiful! Feel sorry for the daft mare, but feel sorry for her kids more! No amount of Disney tit would help kids being bullied because of their parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so angry!! Not all disabilities are visible babs!!!! My mum can’t stand for a long time but would never DREAM of demanding a disabled room in a hotel in case someone in a wheelchair needed access to one. Instead she would take the first, or second floor one, and bonus, it has a seat in the shower. Not everyone is as slovenly and as lazy as you Emma and thinks it’s SO hilarious and something only rich people would have. Maybe instead, praise the crowne plaza for being inclusive?! At least Stephen won’t have to worry about scooping her (not) size 18 frame off the floor and will only have to pick her up off the seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She recovered damn quickly from sobbing because two people were “mean” to her.

But still moaning about people ruining her shot. That she’s taken in a public space

Twunt waffle

Reactions: 16
Seriously how did she ever cope as a teacher as surely there would Be 30 kids at a time Mocking her. Although the kids probs loved her she did have a specialty in islam

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hate to say it but she’s not that stupid. She knew when it started going a bit wrong to start bleating and the minions would come running to defend her from the big bad wolves.

Pathetic, from a grown woman. She has no tit filter. Not only can she not see for herself how something might come across (the DV thing, the shower thing) her go to resolution is to cry and tell us how bat tit she is by proclaiming that her husband has looked into it for her. She has no damage limitation skills, but if shes going to accept all the great things that come with her job, she needs to be better at it. Was it Frank Sinatra that said "I only owe you my best". She may not feel she has to be relatable to everyone, but she needs to have a grasp on real life, not post inflammatory material and grow a thicker skin. Cant pick and choose the bits you like babs.

Reactions: 15
Aaaaaaand another thing.... pet shops are not ‘free zoos’. They are a stressful environment for most animals, especially when they have kids tapping and banging on the glass. The worst is the fish and hamsters. Babs/Paul/Stephen: stop her encouraging her minions to go to these places!! It’s cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has recovered from what was such a distressing time for her??? NARCISSISTIC MUCH. @MrsBriggs i can’t believe you have to live near that.
Well after all the shenanigans over the past few weeks we keep ourselves to ourselves.
Living a few doors away from each other but never the twain shall meet!
I’ve been told that she is sort of scared of me, & not just because I left the house without my tinted moisturiser on....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously how did she ever cope as a teacher as surely there would Be 30 kids at a time Mocking her. Although the kids probs loved her she did have a specialty in islam
I wonder this ALL the time! I’m training to be a teacher and literally I hear members of staff being told to F OFF! At least once a day and they just have to take it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Saying that I did have an RE teacher that wept in the cupboard so maybe she did that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well after all the shenanigans over the past few weeks we keep ourselves to ourselves.
Living a few doors away from each other but never the twain shall meet!
I’ve been told that she is sort of scared of me, & not just because I left the house without my tinted moisturiser on....
I think now she’s made a fortune from her publishing deal they’ll be moving soon to a gated community 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder this ALL the time! I’m training to be a teacher and literally I hear members of staff being told to F OFF! At least once a day and they just have to take it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Saying that I did have an RE teacher that wept in the cupboard so maybe she did that 😂
Was it babs?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At my school people always took the piss in RE lessons so I can picture her weeping in a cupboard!

Reactions: 5
I think now she’s made a fortune from her publishing deal they’ll be moving soon to a gated community 😜
Great minds think alike! 👍🏻
To be honest, she can live there forever & a day - I’ve posed no threat to her whatsoever & never will.
I just didn’t see the need for the intimidation & the subtle threat to ‘keep quiet, or else’.
That’s the part of her that her loyal fans just don’t see.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.