BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Pentland puts her phone down. There’s always insta stories after her trip but she’s not frantically putting them up as she goes for the engagement. Plus she does always say that she knows how lucky she is, so fair dos. Babs doesn’t. Babs reeks of desperation for engagement on the gram.
that reminds me - when she says 'thank you for letting me do the school run' as if by following/supporting her we allow her to 'work' from home. It really rankles when I can't do the school run due to working in an office.

Reactions: 5
we go to Disney every three years. This is how long it takes us to save, we love it but I couldn't go every year even if I had the money as it wouldn't be as special. We love Europe especially the greek islands. I feel that Brummy is doing it more for content than a love for Disney.

She has very limited knowledge gets things wrong all the time chooses weird times to do things and generally makes it look tit so I don't know why she tries. It is a huge money earner the Disney vlogs always get so many more views than others
This!! If I'd ever been tempted to splash out on a Disney holiday, watching their shenanigans would have seriously put me off. I have learned 0 about "how to do Disney" from Emma!

Reactions: 9
Absolute desperate measures when you’re making montages of swimwear pics to try and flog your tit book because no shops want to stock it until it’s done well on Amazon. Infuriates me how any Tom, Harry or head can get a book published these days!

Reactions: 10
Really late to the party but have just seen her Tik Tok with the other blog types 🙄 She’s proper insecure isn’t she! She had no idea what to do in amongst those other Mums and just copied them. Then towards the end she tries to get in front and lift her dress up 😩 Classy. I was proper cringing watching it 😖

Reactions: 12
The thing is,
Then towards the end she tries to get in front and lift her dress up 😩 Classy. I was proper cringing watching it 😖
Me too. I haven’t recovered. At the beginning she was mildly relatable but she’s become a caricature. her therapist must be busy

Reactions: 3
The illustrations for her book are odd! I notice the one she’s framed for her office doesn’t have Stephen in it. It should as he does most of the mothering!

Reactions: 8
Her post. I. Am. Done. She has sank so so low I’m not sure she can anymore. Oh hang on the dogs got to die and her daughter is having an op. She will sink lower. But for now, I am done.

Reactions: 4
The book touting is seriously getting on my wick......give it a bloody rest babs
Surprised we haven’t had leaflets about it stuffed through our letterboxes.
Although she wouldn’t dare step through my gate for fear of any ‘Home Alone’ stylee booby traps going off 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please, please stop with the singing. It terrified my cat!! She really does think she is good, what with the made up songs that mean absolutely duck all. Just STOP!! 🤫

I guess this is why I am not an influencer. No way could I be so blatant to flog a book. 😬😬😬

Maybe she doesnt make any profit if she doesnt sell so many and has to pay costs herself??? She has said she wont ask again for preorders so hopefully that is that. 🙏

Reactions: 8
You’re right! She is suddenly sharing more dog content isn’t she? So she can really milk her demise. Grim.
Yep! Can I just add, I love animals and perhaps was a bit harsh talking blatantly about an animal dying. But yep she will use it! She doesn’t care about anyone. No one is safe ha

In that song she says (can’t bring myself to say sings!)

“I make a tit out of myself on here JUST to make you smile and laugh.”

Basically babs just does everything for her followers, she doesn’t make an absolute tit of herself for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Random questions - does she ever talk about / highlight Birmingham on her instagram or blog? I find it strange that she calls herself brummy mummy but doesn’t ever feature her home town. I visited Brum recently, just to the sea life centre, but have heard there is quite a bit to do in the city in terms of culture. Does she live in Birmingham or is it just a selling point?

Random questions - does she ever talk about / highlight Birmingham on her instagram or blog? I find it strange that she calls herself brummy mummy but doesn’t ever feature her home town. I visited Brum recently, just to the sea life centre, but have heard there is quite a bit to do in the city in terms of culture. Does she live in Birmingham or is it just a selling point?
I think she used to do content about things to do in Birmingham, if you look at her early YouTube videos there are reviews of various days out. This was the original reason I followed her as I live in the West Midlands.
Feel like she doesn’t do it so much now but does post some stuff e.g has posted some stuff about the botanical gardens recently. I think she mostly posts days out if they are #gifted/ad though.

I've unfollowed a load of the instamums and my life is lighter without them but I just can't stop myself looking at what Brummy is up to - it's like a parody account. My jaw drops almost daily looking at how clumsy, self-centred, lazy and inappropriate she is. God knows what damage she's doing to those kids.
Me to!! As much as I can’t stand her, I just can’t help myself, and I don’t know why because she wins me up so much it’s ridiculous.

Me to!! As much as I can’t stand her, I just can’t help myself, and I don’t know why because she wins me up so much it’s ridiculous.
*winds me up*

Please, please stop with the singing. It terrified my cat!! She really does think she is good, what with the made up songs that mean absolutely duck all. Just STOP!! 🤫
Well nanny san did say she has a really good voice ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

*winds me up*

Well nanny san did say she has a really good voice ! 🤣🤣🤣

This applies to me too 😬😬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.