Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whilst babs is uploading, she also has thesaurus.com and rhymezone rhyming dictionary open as tabs on her laptop. Trying to think of your own Tattle Title babs? 🤔

034ECB4E-1678-4BFF-B276-692CF78B64D8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so confused by the latest addition to her stories 🙈 Why is that funny? I’ve got clothes I’ve fitted in for the past 10 years, that I wear every year...Here’s a novel idea! Look after yourself and your clothes continuing to fit would be the norm not a bad joke 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She is worried that some of her followers fancy a disney character? I am more worried about the fact she even put the poll up!! How bloody immature!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
asking for everyone's disney cartoon crushes just seems weird. like, we're well aware she is RABID for gaston and flynn, not only because she's told us repeatedly, but based on her reaction to meeting them at disney. but i can honestly say, i have never had a crush on an animated character, especially not an animal! she thinks the supposedly "handsome" simba is going to do particularly well, but then goes on to mock those followers who have revealed they fancy the cartoon fox version of robin hood as "weird", despite having admitted to having a crush on an animated lion cub. okay babs. the whole concept in its entiroty is weird, but she's obvs desperate for a new weekly poll. she's obvs giving the christmas polls a break since the results were leaving her SHOOKETH.

that "happy birthday to my main man mickey" post confused me for a second - thought she was being unusually nice to stephen, before remembering that babs herself doesn't refer to him as mickey, and her "main man" is literally the mouse. yet another disney crush, presumably. poor stephen, upstaged by a cartoon mouse.

and yeah, there's no WAY grabby babs would risk opening disney freebies under the #emmaopenscrap hashtag, as she may then risk missing out on future disney-themed #gifts, merch, events, holidays etc. that oh-i'm-so-funny hashtag is reserved for #gifted items she ungratefully perceives as crap, so doesn't mind taking the risk of offending the sender. the #gifted on the disney freebie post was even in dancing, animated gif from to ensure that everyone definitely knows it was a freebie, and she can continue to grabby mcgrab at more free disney gifts, whereas usually, the #gifted label in her #emmaopenscrap segment is incredibly small and often almost obscured. just goes to show that she doesn't value all #gifted items - it's the disney gifts she's after, so essentially don't waste your money sending her products because there's no gratitude - if it's not disney, it's just junk, and she doesn't care who she offends.

i thought that story about erin was unnecessary too - let's publicly humiliate the poor girl for mistakenly attempting to wear her mother's big pants like a vest - presumably because babs didn't sort the dried clothes properly and shoved them in her daughter's underwear drawer - but any opportunity to get her pants out for the gram! especially if you can let the world know that by four in the afternoon, you're proudly not wearing any underwear. talk about tmi. she truly is utter scum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
babs is RABID at the fact her kiddos no longer want to watch peppa pig, and want to watch her programs - they're currently loving i'm a celebrity apparently, but no doubt she'll have her six and eight year old hooked on teen mom, the kardashians and housewives of wherever the duck, because then she won't have to wait til they're at school to watch them.

and as for her not-so-catchy debut album title "she was a basic witch who loved floaty dresses and leaves", i feel we could come up with so much better! "she was the scum of brum, who shares when she's wearing no pants on the gram, she loved to wear dirty, unwashed dresses, and rabidly share her disney cartoon crushes" - i dunno, i just have a feeling that could be an album destined for the number one spot! #smashedit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lucky you babs to be sitting in a stupid dressing gown Most people are still at work at 16:40. They haven’t spent the day watching trashy tv and making silly videos. I wonder why these people who obviously love attention choose to choose a “profession” on something so isolating. Makes me sick people are struggling working all hours whilst she opens crap and drinks out of the hot chocolate station.

Reactions: 13
She is worried that some of her followers fancy a disney character? I am more worried about the fact she even put the poll up!! How bloody immature!
I'm sure she has done this earlier this year. At least she recycles some rubbish!! 🤣

babs is RABID at the fact her kiddos no longer want to watch peppa pig, and want to watch her programs - they're currently loving i'm a celebrity apparently, but no doubt she'll have her six and eight year old hooked on teen mom, the kardashians and housewives of wherever the duck, because then she won't have to wait til they're at school to watch them.
Why aren't they watching stuff for their own age group? Some of the content and swearing shown in past imaceleb is totally not suitable for younger children. I also think it's so strange that they watch YouTube vlogs together. Probably at her insistence and they just have to get on with it. Mine are either watching cbeebies/ milkshake or kids stuff off netflix. My eldest is similar age to Ethan and no way is she allowed to watch anything like that. I realise I may sound strict but I let the kids have their time to watch tele and when they are in bed I get a chance to catch up on some of my programmes (it's the Crown tonight 👑😍)!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she has done this earlier this year. At least she recycles some rubbish!! 🤣

Why aren't they watching stuff for their own age group? Some of the content and swearing shown in past imaceleb is totally not suitable for younger children. I also think it's so strange that they watch YouTube vlogs together. Probably at her insistence and they just have to get on with it. Mine are either watching cbeebies/ milkshake or kids stuff off netflix. My eldest is similar age to Ethan and no way is she allowed to watch anything like that. I realise I may sound strict but I let the kids have their time to watch tele and when they are in bed I get a chance to catch up on some of my programmes (it's the Crown tonight 👑😍)!
she did do the character thing recently and she also said exactly the same about everyone liking the fox being weird

Reactions: 8
When did she wear a dirty dress ?
the #gifted matalan dress she wore over the past weekend in london. babs made the point that mark wright had once put his arm around her whilst she was wearing the dress - which she dubbed "the dress of dreams" - so she hadn't washed it since. eww.

Reactions: 2
the #gifted matalan dress she wore over the past weekend in london. babs made the point that mark wright had once put his arm around her whilst she was wearing the dress - which she dubbed "the dress of dreams" - so she hadn't washed it since. eww.
I remember her saying she wasn’t going to wash it for some stupid reason I thought she might have been joking not a chance 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wonder if mark wright went home and said to his wife I had my arm round brummymummyof2 today don’t ever wash this jumper again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

My 12 year old loves i'm a celeb but my younger two would have zero interest in it. I don't think it is suitable either.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.