Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the fook is it an annual party? There's only 2 of em...that's a coffee date not a fookin party. Bloody twit 😡.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is it that Babs actually likes about Disney - to the point of obsession? I mean when I went as an adult (I lived close by at the time) it was the food and rides .... but I feel like Emma doesn’t go on the rides? I could be wrong as I’ve not been around when she’s been to Florida.

I feel like she just loves seeing the characters? Which is frankly bizarre. Her queuing up to get a photo dressed as Jessie on her flipping one. Her children don’t even give a duck anymore.

Also for her to announce they weren’t going as if it was “breaking news”, duck off Emma none of us care.
Do you remember a few years ago when she did a vlog where she wrote a letter or something to the kids to tell them that they were going to Disney? Erin read the letter out and both of the children were considerably underwhelmed. I've watched videos of children being told they're going to Disney before and there is complete hysteria afterwards because it's a once in a lifetime thing for them. Babs' children go so often that they literally do not give a tit about it anymore. There's only so many times you can go to the same place before you get bored with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you remember a few years ago when she did a vlog where she wrote a letter or something to the kids to tell them that they were going to Disney? Erin read the letter out and both of the children were considerably underwhelmed. I've watched videos of children being told they're going to Disney before and there is complete hysteria afterwards because it's a once in a lifetime thing for them. Babs' children go so often that they literally do not give a tit about it anymore. There's only so many times you can go to the same place before you get bored with it.
And in all honesty ,they don't actually do anything except wander round the park go to the shops then bed at 7...hardly a thrilling experience for them !

Is she seriously going out in public in that outfit with those ears ? 🤦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So let me get this right the only friends her girl is allowed to mix socially with are the daughters of her friends. That’s taking the whole twinning thing a bit far.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.