Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I have been pronouncing it wrong too if that’s the case 🤣
You haven't! It's definitely NOT pronounced "Mick- Donalds" not in England anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'd say its more "Muck-Donalds" with our local dialect,,,, if we're being pedantic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
After a really crappy doctors appointment just now and being a bit tearful…..imagine my joy and instant mood lift at the thought of babs Ugg’s squelching in a big steaming dog turd……honestly if you are having a shite morning see her stories , ponder it and laugh your fookin socks off 💩💩💩💩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who the duck is trolling this thread with Mick-Donald’s?!? Of all the weird appearances by randoms in threads that has got to take the crown! Babs if that’s you it won’t stop us talking about your pretend anxiety or that you’re not a size 18 Kweeeen!
Or some poor person is now genuinely hanging their head in shame at being the only person in the entire world who says Mick, not Mac 🤣🤣 and for that I’m sorry and we’ll forgive you because we’re quite nice (for Cow Bags!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.