Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bullied him into proposing to her. That makes a lot of sense
Why am I not surprised …..mans a bleeping dishrag, he’s tit scared of her…..if only he’d had the balls he could’ve been living his best gay life now instead of being stuck in a sham marriage for the sake of the kids …and now probably the cash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sympathy story involving her dad, followed by some rehashed story about how she bullied her boyfriend to propose to her which bears no significance whatsoever, posted purely for post-sympathy engagement. She’s repugnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Alice evans gave ioan grufford the same ultimatum (she was more 40 than 30) and look where they are at. I can imagine Babs being just like Alice if Stevie ever plucks up the courage to leave 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still pissing myself that she rocked up on a farm, in autumn, in a dress channeling Little House on the Prairie. We live in the UK, not the frigging Midwest!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth would you admit your husband only proposed to you, because you gave him an ultimatum. How embarrassing! Jesus her life is a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Normalising blackmailing a partner into proposing 🙄🙄 and the Babette's lap it up 🤦
Wonder if they'd say the same if a man did this to his female partner?? 🤔 Course not! Double bleeping standards

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is Babs trying to bully Stephen into proposing again by shaming his first attempt. She wants something more instagramable (like in New York) and then they can go on a Disney Cruise to have their vows renewed by Captain Goofy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Babs trying to bully Stephen into proposing again by shaming his first attempt. She wants something more instagramable (like in New York) and then they can go on a Disney Cruise to have their vows renewed by Captain Goofy
You can bet that’s what she wants now she will have read this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wait, what's this?! babs has been gifted a vox of skincare products and she's planning to....donate it to a "cause'?! tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle! 🤣

presumably babs has been doomscrolling and read all the posts where she was criticised for never donating any of the gifted products and freebies - especially those she or the kids are never going to use - to charity or worthwhile causes, and realised that if she does so, she can brag about her actions on SM and recieve endless praise and adoring comments about how selfless and kind and generous she is. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would SHE get gifted that?! Ffs. She doesn’t wash, her make up is trowled on, she’s overweight, unhealthy and lies about her dress size. She is NOT a beauty or fashion influencer, in fact in that area she’s is an absolute joke!
These companies just give stuff away to any old twit and I guess they figure that since she has a fairly large following it’s worthwhile?
God her hands really are feckin’ ugly! They really do look like trotters!
Emma gets her husband to cut her hair with the kitchen scissors, does a bad box dye job in the bathroom on her hair, dresses in cheap fast fashion that rarely fits properly, her skin is greasy and dull and she wears the same smelly pjs for days and THIS is who they think will do a good job of advertising Glossybox?!!! Baffles me!

• Heart
  • Sick
Wait for it they’ll renew their vows. Can you imagine it #size18weddingdress #midsizebride #imacuntandyouknowiam

• Haha
I wondered when she was sighing about how hard work it was creating the McDonald’s AD if they kept sending it back to her with edits/changes. Even through it’s not the best AD how much did they ask her to change before they were happy with it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can bet that’s what she wants now she will have read this 😂😂😂
Or it could be a proposal infront of the DLP Castle at Christmas. SO instagramable. That's why they can't cancel even though her Dad is clearly very ill because Stephen Babs has planned it all out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well ain't that true love right there!!! Why would you post that? Why? Giving your boyfriend an ultimatum to marry you!!!! I'm cringing so much that she thinks this is a story worth publishing. #mortified

• Haha
Wow Rog is almost unrecognisable. I really hope he is doing well and being looked after. You’d think his daughter and wife could show him some basic respect not sharing him to thousands of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.