Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this build up for her new slippers, further highlighting that she’s got no decent content AT ALL!!

Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain the narrative of that advert? Children happily playing quietly then mum and dad dressed like a giant turkey and elf come barging in and make them play different games? Wouldn’t the ad make more sense the other way round? Maybe I am just not super intelligent and it’s to sophisticated for me? Does the come up with the plot and Emma just have to go along with it or do they let her do what she wants?
I was thinking the exact same thing, I don’t understand this ad at all. And why the Mr. Blobby music? What does that have to do with Christmas or anything for that matter?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.