Brummy Mummy #9 The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to say...I follow Dawn O'Porter on Instagram (hotpatooties). She posted yesterday that she will be interviewing Louis Theroux in Edinburgh and asked if anyone had any questions for him. I noticed a lot of people tagged Brummy in it and looks like she replied under some but I can't see as she has me blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
just saying, my thread title suggestion actually got more likes than this one but this is funnier so i’ll let it slide 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Forgot to say...I follow Dawn O'Porter on Instagram (hotpatooties). She posted yesterday that she will be interviewing Louis Theroux in Edinburgh and asked if anyone had any questions for him. I noticed a lot of people tagged Brummy in it and looks like she replied under some but I can't see as she has me blocked!
She just replied with the drool emoji 🤤🤤 🤤

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Sorry I missed yours. You can report this one and ask Moderators to change it to yours if you would like?

The only thing I will ever be jealous of BM2 for is that “gotta get Theroux this” mug. I love it, but would forever be reminded of her when I got a brew (it’s be a gurning face mental image as well *shudder*) so I’ll have to make do without! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest Insta pic - her family went on a ride without hre so she ASKED A DISNEY PHOTOGRAPHER to take pics of her posing in her swimming costume?? I just don’t find her relatable at all - she’s a loon 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest Insta pic - her family went on a ride without hre so she ASKED A DISNEY PHOTOGRAPHER to take pics of her posing in her swimming costume?? I just don’t find her relatable at all - she’s a loon 😱
I thought the same, Carrie from SITC 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's after the likes and comments saying how inspiring she is to pose in her swimsuit. It's actually getting old fast!

Reactions: 11
It’s really embarrassing how she makes so much of her life just for Instagram pictures.
Yes I’m talking about the toy story outfits for a few pictures in toy story land. You twit. Put the phone down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.