Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo from her grid back in Feb shows how tighter those plastic monstrosities have become. Why would you take a walk with an elderly dog when it’s your kids bedtimes? Unless everything she tells her Babettes is lies? ETA added the other photo
How it started………

0CF93A76-66DB-4321-8178-B42BDF35FD67.jpeg

How it’s going……. 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This photo from her grid back in Feb shows how tighter those plastic monstrosities have become. Why would you take a walk with an elderly dog when it’s your kids bedtimes? Unless everything she tells her Babettes is lies? ETA added the other photo
How it started………

View attachment 763254
How it’s going……. 😬
Oh wow, the difference is huge!

Reactions: 12
Nicely caught up cowbags, just gonna hold my place for tomorrow’s fuckery!

Will babs be up and out of bed before 7am? No

Will the slow cooker pop it’s virginity? Probably not.

Will Steve be in A&E suffering from a hernia cause by tugging that luxury latex pair of trousers off for queen B before beddie-byes?

Very likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh she doesn’t read here….. Her post about Kim Kardashian would say otherwise!
Hi Emma👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just showed my husband the photo of her in the pleather trousers... His response - along with a disgusted face - was

"They make her look like she's wearing bleeping bin bags" ⚰⚰😂🤣

• Haha
Jesus wept what a bleeping mess she’s been today!!! I don’t even know what to say about that hot chocolate stand, never seen so much utter crap fucked onto a cake stand in no particular order 🤣🤣 That bag is absolutely disgusting and so so tacky, and the pleather trousers look so painted on it’s like she’s dipped her legs in tar 🤢🤢🤢

Get a life and get a job woman!! Also I will never understand how she is in that bleeping horrible dressing gown and watching telly with no kids in sight by such a ridiculous time every evening. She’s got all that craft stuff, books and games hanging about... Spend some time with your kids!

Reactions: 13
Who on earth takes their handbag on a dog walk 🤣
I do, but only in Summer when it’s too warm to wear a jacket with pockets. And it’s just a small and cheap crossbody bag which holds my phone, keys, tissues and dog bags.
I don’t dress up and pose for photos though.

Reactions: 8
How does she make something so expensive look so cheap?

Poor Marc Jacobs will be arse over tit in his platform heals if he catches site of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who on earth takes their handbag on a dog walk 🤣
I reckon Babs does because it will be filled with sweets and biscuits, I’m sure she mentioned that she used to take snacks on her dog walks during lockdown 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Ste wakes up at 6.03 guys! That must be why he is never in bed when babs does her morning stories

Also we have a real coming at 7am… that she filmed and edited between 6.03 and 7am… less than 57 minutes work… tell me again why / how she is busy all day when she does these crappy reels for brands and gets thousands for basically less than an hours work.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.