Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it really make a difference in price? I live in a commuter town and the only difference in price is before 9.30am and after 9.30. After 9.30 its almost a third of the price.

We catch the train quite a lot as it’s only 20 minute and so much to do in London and it usually costs £20 and kids go for £1. But I had to go on a course and it’s was £56 a day in rush hour and no seats as so packed.
It does make quite a big difference, the fast train is Virgin and the slow one is London Midland (or whatever they’re called now). From where I live it makes around a 40 minute difference so it would be about an hour extra for her from Birmingham. The slow one literally stops at every tiny station between around Milton Keynes, all up through Northampton, Rugby, Coventry etc. It’s an absolute ball ache!!

Reactions: 4
how can she ask for food recommendations if people don’t know where she’s staying. Is she not aware Scotland is slightly bigger than the Isle of Wight what a twit
Also while I’m ranting most people ask where you are going out of politeness Let’s be honest who cares about someone else’s holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t even need food recommendations as Haven give them free food in their onsite eateries!

She says she’s never used packing cubes before. I’m sure I saw her use them in one of her many boring packing vlogs?

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even need food recommendations as Haven give them free food in their onsite eateries!

She says she’s never used packing cubes before. I’m sure I saw her use them in one of her many boring packing vlogs?
so they do that makes her an even bigger twit then as well as sitting on holiday thinking omg these people can’t wait to find out where I have been 🤦🏼‍♀️

just googled it there’s only two havens in Scotland at either side of the country 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does it really make a difference in price? I live in a commuter town and the only difference in price is before 9.30am and after 9.30. After 9.30 its almost a third of the price.

We catch the train quite a lot as it’s only 20 minute and so much to do in London and it usually costs £20 and kids go for £1. But I had to go on a course and it’s was £56 a day in rush hour and no seats as so packed.
Mines a massive difference from Ashford if i get the high speed into St Pancras id pay £70 ish for a return..if i get the slow to London and go to Charing X for example its £26 return!

But i cant afford to go to New York or Disney, or even spend £45 on some SALE sandals so i clearly need to save money where i can!

Apologies for the stupid question

but does she pay for her haven holiday and her Disney holiday ?

Reactions: 1
Apologies for the stupid question

but does she pay for her haven holiday and her Disney holiday ?
The Haven holiday is gifted. Not sure about her Disney one but even paying for it themselves is a business move as she’ll do loads of Disney vlogs which will make her money so the holiday probably pays for itself!

Ohh she’s so tedious :sleep: Someone dodgy is far more likely to follow you to the local library than turn up at haven 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just googled it there’s only two havens in Scotland at either side of the country 🙄
I’m betting she’s going to Craig Tara near Ayr. I think it was recently refurbished like the one they went to in Wales so Haven obvs need Brummy’s expert opinion on the renovation.

As I’ve said on a previous thread, Craig Tara can get a bit mad in the summer hols with some a few unsavoury characters who come down from Glasgow etc (I say this as a Glaswegian myself!). Good luck Brummy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry to cross-pollinate on threads but a YouTuber called Saffron Barker (no idea..) has been revealed as a celeb on strictly. Does that mean Louise P won’t get her dream this year? No Brummy in the audience crying this year then! 😉

• Haha
How many photos of her gurning in the car do you think we are going to get? It took me 4 hours to do Brum to Manchester yesterday so I reckon we’ll be in for at least 47 for Brum to Scotland! 😩

• Haha
I’m betting she’s going to Craig Tara near Ayr. I think it was recently refurbished like the one they went to in Wales so Haven obvs need Brummy’s expert opinion on the renovation.

As I’ve said on a previous thread, Craig Tara can get a bit mad in the summer hols with some a few unsavoury characters who come down from Glasgow etc (I say this as a Glaswegian myself!). Good luck Brummy!!!
hahaha she’s gonna be terrified 😂😂

The Haven holiday is gifted. Not sure about her Disney one but even paying for it themselves is a business move as she’ll do loads of Disney vlogs which will make her money so the holiday probably pays for itself!
oh I see, ok that makes sense thank you

Reactions: 1
Just watched the cleaning video....her husband cuts the labels out his clothes so she can’t tell whether they can be tumble dried or not?! So she (or her kids, because they are old enough to do chores) aren’t allowed to load the dishwasher or use the tumble drier for his clothes that SHE is washing? Um, ok...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully Paul will be on hand to protect her and the family from any nasty caravan park trolls!
I expect he’s going too as he’ll need to protect the major A list celebrity who is no doubt his Agency’s TOP Client 😉

Just watched the cleaning video....her husband cuts the labels out his clothes so she can’t tell whether they can be tumble dried or not?! So she (or her kids, because they are old enough to do chores) aren’t allowed to load the dishwasher or use the tumble drier for his clothes that SHE is washing? Um, ok...
I don’t blame him. I’ll never forgive my mother from tumble drying my favourite jumper which shrunk small enough to fit one of my childhood dolls 🤣

I don’t have a tumble dryer but I used one on holiday a few years ago which also shrunk some of my kids clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so boredd of Brummy I can't even be bothered to check the threads anymore, she just never bloody learns. Got a Disney reply though!

Thanks for getting in touch, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Our digital marketing teams do work with selected influencers, so that as many Guests as possible are able to see our new products and ranges. Whilst we don’t share details of individual relationships with influencers, please be assured that all our influencers and their activity adhere to ASA guidelines. Your feedback is really important to us, and we’d like to assure you that your comments have been shared with our marketing teams.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to contact us.

With best wishes,
shopDisney

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her speed cleaning video reminds me of the YouTuber love meg, especially the wiping down counters, vacuuming, cleaning a house that looks clean, 😂 I know there are other American mom YouTuber cleaning channels, but it reminded me of love meg, so fake 😂there's another YouTube forum I read sometimes and has one about love meg on it

Reactions: 2
The colour-coordinated backyard Olympics 🙄 Even Erin has an eye on content for the ‘gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's a new video on planet exploitation, sorry planet erin :rolleyes:
SO disappointed. Apparently a 24 hr SM break and a few days not showing the kids is enough for everything to blow over in the bizarre world of BrummyMummy.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

😂 agree with this lol x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.