Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cleaning vlog is the most staged video I've ever seen from Brummy! If that's cleaning she needs to get to duck!!! She wipes down from dinner - which is called not being a dirty slob Waynetta, and she spectacularly Hoover's and mops around her rugs Mrs Meldrum style!!!! πŸ™„ The rest is her sorting out washing and I'd say "speed" is an over exaggeration too!!!!! Seriously, who/What is she trying to be!!??

Reactions: 10
Ive go to say that video was crap, and staged. Where was the mess?? two kids 8 and under and your telling me there was no paper colouring teddies cars pencils sticky men drink cups nerf bullets (can you tell I'm looking round my living room lol) we have a play room but the mess still spreads. There was no sign of children there and come to think of it there isn't often signs of the kids playing downstairs really. I hate my kids being upstairs all the time I like them close by.

Reactions: 17
Guilty pleasure...i love a speed clean vlog, god only knows whyπŸ™„. This one looked so staged at the start, the way she was wiping down the sides, you can totally tell that it is not normal behaviour from herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Not a chance she does that every night.

Reactions: 8
Saltwater sandals on sale in Schu and Office! Gawd, I wouldn't have them if they were given away with chocolate doughnuts! Horrid granny shoes, and why oh why does she wear converse high tops with skirt? They look ridiculous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive go to say that video was crap, and staged. Where was the mess?? two kids 8 and under and your telling me there was no paper colouring teddies cars pencils sticky men drink cups nerf bullets (can you tell I'm looking round my living room lol) we have a play room but the mess still spreads. There was no sign of children there and come to think of it there isn't often signs of the kids playing downstairs really. I hate my kids being upstairs all the time I like them close by.
She said you will notice there are no toys that's because we keep the toys in their bedrooms but like you say, toys spread!

Saltwater sandals on sale in Schu and Office! Gawd, I wouldn't have them if they were given away with chocolate doughnuts! Horrid granny shoes, and why oh why does she wear converse high tops with skirt? They look ridiculous!!
Β£45 in the sale! Bloody hell, what is there RRP?

Disappointed to see she's back to featuring Erin again. That didn't last long. Obviously because she's going to post another of her vlogs on her channel tomorrow.

Last edited:
urgh nerf bullets my god I find them EVERYWHERE

Reactions: 5
Guilty pleasure...i love a speed clean vlog, god only knows whyπŸ™„. This one looked so staged at the start, the way she was wiping down the sides, you can totally tell that it is not normal behaviour from herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Not a chance she does that every night.
Cleaning after the cleaner lol!!! She hasn't got time for all that malarky! Talk about half arsed!!!

Reactions: 8
Oh, and sidenote, who in their right mind believes Stephen won't let her load the dishwasher?! Again, it's all for engagement, jumping on the band wagon of "what wierd relationship things do you guys have?" The more likely scenario is that Waynetta is too lazy to load it and Whipped Daddy knows better than to try and tell her what to do!!!

• Haha
Oh, and sidenote, who in their right mind believes Stephen won't let her load the dishwasher?! Again, it's all for engagement, jumping on the band wagon of "what wierd relationship things do you guys have?" The more likely scenario is that Waynetta is too lazy to load it and Whipped Daddy knows better than to try and tell her what to do!!!

Weird relationship things they can claim - ermmmmm the fact that she sleeps in bed with their son instead of in bed with her husband. The fact that her husband is completely whipped and does as he’s told.

They are such an odd couple, such a weird dynamic and just so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have one word for you...LEGO *Shudders* Those SOBs are EVERYWHERE! I was carrying in the laundry from the outside line, stepped on one of my darling daughter's "creations," and almost broke my bloody neck. I had no idea I knew that many curse words. And do not even get me started on crayons, markers, and colored pencils. I put them away and two more magically appear underneath our sofa and coffee table in the living room. How? And if I ever find out who the sadistic bastard is that created those blankety blank LOL dolls I will hurt them. I found one in my cereal box the other day. My children will not eat that cereal but apparently they will play with it. So toys do indeed spread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In Brummy's defense, my best friend's husband is like that. He refuses to let her load the dishwasher because apparently she doesn't do it correctly. My husband wouldn't dare say such a thing to me. If I paid for half the dishwasher then I get to use it any time I wish. If you do not like how I do things then show me how it should be done. But I am not about to let anyone tell me what I can and cannot do in my home. I'm guessing she's just lazy. Either that or she purposely does things wrong so Stephen gets fed up with her and just does it himself. I wouldn't put that kind of passive aggressive behavior past the likes of her. They clearly don't communicate all that well or else he'd be sleeping in bed with her and not her son.

Reactions: 13
In Brummy's defense, my best friend's husband is like that. He refuses to let her load the dishwasher because apparently she doesn't do it correctly. My husband wouldn't dare say such a thing to me. If I paid for half the dishwasher then I get to use it any time I wish. If you do not like how I do things then show me how it should be done. But I am not about to let anyone tell me what I can and cannot do in my home. I'm guessing she's just lazy. Either that or she purposely does things wrong so Stephen gets fed up with her and just does it himself. I wouldn't put that kind of passive aggressive behavior past the likes of her. They clearly don't communicate all that well or else he'd be sleeping in bed with her and not her son.
That's why her irons as well... clearly from a control point of view she doesn't do it properly.....mmm me think he's a bit of control freak everywhere except the bedroom....

Reactions: 4
Someone asked on the previous thread about why she mentions being on the slow train.

It's because it's cheap. You know how she likes to make out that she's got an eye for a bargain. Or many, many bargains.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.