Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?? Everything is about her, stop talking about Britney and making it all about you?? As always, also calling bullshit on her claim to have been to thousands of concerts?? So over a thousand concerts?? Really babs?? Really???? Everything she does has to be massively exaggerated. And as for singing wap in front of her daughter??? No words all all! You think it’s ok to sing about wet ass pussy in front of children??? Never seen more of a wrong un 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 pure car crash the last few days, maybe someone needs conservatorship over her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Britney's struggling,her fame seems like a curse,but feel sorry for Babs shes clearly had it worse

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

BrummyMummy#75 How Babs must wish she had the comedy genius of the IC2000!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few titbits from my musings this morning because, you know it’s all about ME

last night was no cold in the slightest I would never dream of putting a dressing gown on to go to bed in the depths of winter never mind 12-13 degree humid summer nights, does she live in a bleeping fridge?!? Just wait for the duvet and body heat from your other half to warm you. Oh that’s hard when Steve sleeps in the cupboard.

the skirt she’s stuck on her story Swipe up with “I wear an 18” I have offending skirts and if she wears an 18 in them she’s at least a 20. I am an 18, I wear a 16 in the offending skirt for room but could size down again.

And why is she posting before 6am the freak

Reactions: 13
4 stories - 4 before 7am about how she went to bed with her dressing gown on and got hot and sweaty and now her back and neck hurt?!!
Ffs it was really warm and humid last night!
Why does she think anyone is remotely interested in her ridiculous stories at 7am?!
My goodness she is SO addicted to posting crap on Instagram first thing it’s really quite disturbing! Her screen time must be huge! Like 15+ hours a day!
Babs no-one gives a tit that you were too drunk to remove your dressing gown ( cos that’s probably the truth) or that you got hot and sweaty in bed. NO-ONE!

Reactions: 19
You lot are killing me . Trying to catch up with last night's posts, the photo captions have made my day . Brilliant! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4 stories - 4 before 7am about how she went to bed with her dressing gown on and got hot and sweaty and now her back and neck hurt?!!
Ffs it was really warm and humid last night!
Why does she think anyone is remotely interested in her ridiculous stories at 7am?!
My goodness she is SO addicted to posting crap on Instagram first thing it’s really quite disturbing! Her screen time must be huge! Like 15+ hours a day!
Babs no-one gives a tit that you were too drunk to remove your dressing gown ( cos that’s probably the truth) or that you got hot and sweaty in bed. NO-ONE!
It honestly blows my mind, continuously, that Babs and other Insta huns (but she’s def the worst that I follow) think that people are that interested in their lives. I wouldn’t even tell my family or closest friends that dressing gown drivel, because it’s so boring and no one gives a tit. What on earth goes through her mind? Does she enjoy waking up every day and talking to her phone, or is it a chore where she’s like “oh tit I’ve got to think of some tit to spout”?? Why bother Babs?

Reactions: 18
Her back and neck hurt because she moved around her house faster than she's moved in a year and she did the other post with her stupid leg poses! No sympathy.

Also, why doesn't she check her grammar or pay someone to do her media stuff?
20210625_073717.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.