Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the other thread name suggestion if Admin wish to change it?

Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots

Reactions: 5
If someone wants to suggest a new name it can be changed for you all.
Xx

Went with @Suzesnooze ’s suggestion
(@cushtybert ’s suggestion originally)

I’ve removed the conversation about the title so you can all start afresh. Hope that’s ok 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her followers are a new breed of thick.
They don’t seem to understand the concept of a parody account.

“Oh my god, do they really think we would believe it was really Stephen that set up an account?”

No you bunch of ignorant twats. It’s a JOKE account, taking the piss out of Dummy & Dummest.

🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
EMMA, deal with this, either make an account on here instead of hiding behind your minions and say that you’re dealing with this, or taking steps to deal with this and TAKE A BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, enjoy the summer holidays with your children as they’ll only want to do things with you for a short period of time, come back refreshed and when you’re willing to actually deal with the big issues you have created for yourself, stop hiding, it gets you no where, as a parent and an ex teacher you know more than you like to let on! You can’t hide behind this for much longer! Please for your children’s safety and future address this issue!!!!

Reactions: 13
EMMA, deal with this, either make an account on here instead of hiding behind your minions and say that you’re dealing with this, or taking steps to deal with this and TAKE A BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, enjoy the summer holidays with your children as they’ll only want to do things with you for a short period of time, come back refreshed and when you’re willing to actually deal with the big issues you have created for yourself, stop hiding, it gets you no where, as a parent and an ex teacher you know more than you like to let on! You can’t hide behind this for much longer! Please for your children’s safety and future address this issue!!!!

I can imagine her reply to this thread would be so passive aggressive though

HI!! So this thread has come to light through my "friend" and thought I would come on here to talk to you all. All matters are being dealt with my manager and anything mentioned on here is being looked into. Thanks very much! x

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she does have an account on here. One of those where they sort of agree with us but won’t actually say anything negative about her 😉

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.