Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm what exactly does Babs need to laminate? Does she work in a school office? Is she putting up a display? Or perhaps some signs to help people navigate around the tiny house next week when they are allowed inside? It is so massive, I’m not surprised if she’s worrying people will get lost.
on the bibbidi brum account she says she’s laminating shite to decorate her cabin on the Disney cruise. For the gram obv because who is gonna spend any time in their cabin except to sleep when you’ve paid the price of the cruise???

EDIT: actually bab will probably lay in bed there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
on the bibbidi brum account she says she’s laminating shite to decorate her cabin on the Disney cruise. For the gram obv because who is gonna spend any time in their cabin except to sleep when you’ve paid the price of the cruise???

EDIT: actually bab will probably lay in bed there too.
FFs who DOES this??!!! Seriously she is a complete and utter twit! Who decorates their cabin when they are a) only on a 3-4 day cruise and b) no-one but your family will see the cabin and to be frank Emma, the rest of us don’t give a tit!
You just carry on with your massive carbon footprint and your massively wasteful use of everything disposable- fashion, plates, cups, straw etc. You are a massive bellend .....did I invent the word massive?!

Reactions: 20
HIIIIII BABS 👋🏻
(And could someone explain what the next “to stories” are?? Two maybe?? Putting that intelligence to good use this morning hey??)
0FB2B49F-741C-443D-8853-0108F4871441.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm hoping she is washing her hair today too!! Babs I think it's gone past the dry shampoo stage!! Also no one cares what you dreamt last night, I dreamt my supervisor was having an affair with our old boss, see Babs no one is interested, it's only interesting to me and probably my supervisor?!!!!
But are you interested that TODAY she is watering her plants 🌱 👀

Yes folks that scintillating content gets you freebies and ADs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
First time ever I’m gonna defend babs...decorating the outside of your cabin door is a huge Disney cruise thing. People usually put gifts on doors and all sorts (though due to covid Disney cruise line have banned that).

I’m glad she’s making some cruise totes; makes it easy to spot who we should avoid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
First time ever I’m gonna defend babs...decorating the outside of your cabin door is a huge Disney cruise thing. People usually put gifts on doors and all sorts (though due to covid Disney cruise line have banned that).

I’m glad she’s making some cruise totes; makes it easy to spot who we should avoid 😂
It’s a thing for the saga cruises my parents go on too, and quite competitive - pitch yourself against crafters of a certain age at your peril! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread title

Bibididibobidialwayspissed, will she laminate the Disney cease and desist?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But are you interested that TODAY she is watering her plants 🌱 👀

Yes folks that scintillating content gets you freebies and ADs
Wow that room is dark! Keep the dark hobbit house content coming, I find it amusing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.