Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to get stuck into, thanks to @cushtybert for the title name!!! 😊

Now, what crap did she buy today?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love the thread name!
How is it 6 already, I remember being on page 2 of the first thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously, she is sick in the head! Why do we need to know that she is naked? She is bordering on just plain wierd now! For the love of god Paul, have a word with her.....!!! She should be sectioned!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread #6 😱
She’s beating PTWM who is only on #5 and who is facing a serious sh*tstorm (from what I understand)

Reactions: 4
Genuinely think she’s some kind of wannabe exhibitionist. There is absolutely no reason a 40 year old mum of 2 should repeatedly be telling strangers on the internet she’s naked? There’s something seriously not ok about all this...

Reactions: 7
Genuinely think she’s some kind of wannabe exhibitionist. There is absolutely no reason a 40 year old mum of 2 should repeatedly be telling strangers on the internet she’s naked? There’s something seriously not ok about all this...
She picked up her exhibitionist streak from her BFF Louise. She does the exact same thing several times throughout her videos as well. There are some habits that aren't social acceptable for anyone to adopt.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Makes me feel sick. If the eyebrows look like that, then what does the rest of her look like. And shes always harping on about how sweaty she is. We all sweat, you dont have to be plus size loving life to sweat. Change the record.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Letting everyone know that she’s naked and it looks like her sofa in the background yuck

• Sick
Im not sure what is wrong with me but I just went and had another look definitely a sofa [emoji2360]
Me too [emoji85]

Latest stories - oh my god. Yes Babs, please buy the fetish skirt?! At least it would fit nicely with this thread title [emoji1785][emoji2961]

Last edited:
  • Sick
massive eye roll at her latest post.. putting things out to the universe, sounds familiar? Oh yes, louise says it all the time lol 🙄
And practically begging to be asked on Louise's new podcast, it couldn't be more obvious that's what she's referring to! I feel so embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 16
I think she’s also desperate to be on Giovanna Fletcher’s Happy Mum, Happy Baby Podcast which is why she tagged her about running! Most that appear see an increase in their followers and she’s desperate to get to 100K.

I remember when Gi posted who would we like to see on the Podcast and I was surprised to see Brummy’s name suggested quite a few times. It was probably her using fake accounts 🤣

Edited to add just noticed someone has already tagged Gi about Brummy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I really don't understand how she keeps claiming to be so different & unusual?! From what I can see she's a relatively slim, able bodied, middle class, straight mum of 2 - a boy and a girl. She couldn't be any more average if she trued. So why does she think she's so unique

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She tries to make out she’s not picked for things because she’s old and a bit fat. She’s only 41. That’s hardly old and she’s not as fat as her mate Louise so that’s no excuse! Oh and saying it’s because she’s in Birmingham. It’s hardly far from London on the train.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.