Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of a Valentine's day mug before. If I was going to buy somebody a mug for Valentine's day it would be a nice one that meant something and not necessarily one related to the holiday
Poundland do them. I always think of tat when I think of them like it’s the thing kids give to gives not grown ass adults paying £15 for one

Reactions: 11
So we now know 100% she reads Facebook comments. After some that were spotted by the IC20 (2000?) and shared on here... THAT’S the comment Babs chose? There’s an awful lot worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she had a hissy fit over one comment I’d put money on her making the comment herself just so she could do the pity party

She tries to look like she’s not tryin hard but in reality she’s a massive try hard. This mornings video on the stories is just weird and now a poll about how people are feeling, because she can’t herself work out how people are feeling in her own little land of Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And then she’s back this morning no sign of the notdodgy leg dancing again and asking questions, she want her friends to answer heeeerr
No you want the questions answered so it proves your engagement trying to woo a new brand.
duck sake she’s so obvious with her attention seeking cycle

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hopefully now the Babettes have seen the quality of the mugs and that buying one doesn't make them instant besties, these will go the same way as the Christmas ones and she'll realise it wasn't a one off flog and the mug game is over. Saying that, she'll probably then just revert back to tote bags because it's not like we can expect anything actually original or creative to appear.

Reactions: 10
D4F2C416-9E1E-4018-A724-969F5CA8121F.jpeg

honestly yes she looks better but no she doesn’t look like she’s lost weight. It pulls on her gunt and arse. And who is proud of being so slovenly that they are always in their dressing gown?!

• Haha
“How are you feeling? How is home schooling going? I want to know because I’ve got duck all else to say & am clearly struggling for decent content.”
I’ve been off here for 2 days. Nothing changes though, does it?
Repetition, repetition, repetition........😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she assuming that everybody is home schooling, my local school is currently 50% full, and schools are begging parents to not send parents in. But because it doesn’t apply to babs it’s not happening.

Reactions: 15
Guys if you want a laugh today, you know, cos your REAL lives are tough at the moment. Look at this mornings dance and the bit just after this move where she stumbles backwards and nearly stacks it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i laughed so hard a bit of wee came out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was so upset last night that its the first thing on her Stories today except 1000 times worse cos she looks more like Waynetta Slob than ever 🤮🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys if you want a laugh today, you know, cos your REAL lives are tough at the moment. Look at this mornings dance and the bit just after this move where she stumbles backwards and nearly stacks it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i laughed so hard a bit of wee came out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was so upset last night that its the first thing on her Stories today except 1000 times worse cos she looks more like Waynetta Slob than ever 🤮🤢
Its funny because she thinks this is ok as people can't comment but she gets upset that someone comments on a reel so she's either mortified or she doesn't care which is it because if your going to feel like a tit this is why she should lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.