Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The iceberg lettuce bag in the salad drawer has a date of 4th Jan.

Now I don’t usually pay attention to use by dates on fruit and veg. I used to work in a greengrocers, and they don’t put dates on their produce, you just use your eyes nose and common sense. But I know that salad leaves that are 8 days old are going to be going that pinky colour and will be well on their way out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Babs , bored , bored eh? Fecks sake .Tell that to the family stuck in a high rise flat in a rough area where they can't go for a walk , they don't have a Netflix subscription or computers to play on , or an endless supply of money for takeaways you ungrateful slob.

Seriously Babs , teach yourself how to cook properly, or volunteer for the NHS , they desperately need people to deliver prescriptions etc .

I've had a long day at work and had some devastating news about a colleague.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t go anywhere, but my nails are done and I curl my hair every other day.
Sometimes I wear a sparkly ish top on a Saturday night, whilst having a few drinks with my husband.
I don’t care if nobody will see me because it’s not for them - it’s for me.
I do have scruffier days though, too. Think it depends what time of month it is 😂
Oh I absolutely love that people make an effort and am just slightly jealous as I’m not one of them, I couldn’t tell you when I last opened my make up bag or attempted to zip up jeans 🤣 Leggings for the win!! I only judge Babs because she puts her life on the gram for us to see, and we know full well most of the time she’s full slob mode, and only bothers dressing up when she’s got filming to do or Covid rules to break! The glittery eyes do take it up a whole level tho 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As a single mother who is now on furlough and family miles from me... I’m not one bit lonely, making the most of the time, interacting with homeschooling, baking, organising, decluttering etc etc so I’m keeping busy in a situation that can be isolating. Now the issue I have is Emma has two children and a partner at home. Yes you can miss people but you have a family unit that should help you through surely?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That lonely grid post - she's been feeling embarrassed as she posts loads of stories? She always posts loads of stories!! She's posted that knowing it would get loads of comments from her followers so high engagement, which it has. And to team it up with that photo 😳. She obviously wants some really high engagement figures for January for her to send to the people on her dream list to work with that she mentioned she was going to push herself in front of. Hence the polls on stories too. She knows what to do to give her the numbers she needs. It's not like she's gone months without galavanting round shops - she's filmed hauls, been on "socially distanced" meet ups etc. regularly throughout this.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I would totally buy that she was lonely if she had mentioned it before. Rosie Ramsey has posted similar stories in the past and I completely believe her. She lives in the North East (an area that has had some of the harshest restrictions) she has been pregnant throughout the pandemic virtually and has a newborn baby she isn't able to let her family see. So when she says she's lonely I believe her. Babs on the other hand, I'm struggling to feel sympathy for. She states she misses talking to shop assistants when, up until January 5th (so just over a week) she was out and about all the time buying things from shops. Didn't she go out and buy a load of tit for Erin's birthday? She misses her friends yet she's been out with a fair few on walks hasn't she? Didn't she meet up with Taming Twins not that long ago? She can't be missing her mom and dad because we all know she spent christmas with them (hence why there was no christmas vlog and it all went quiet until the new year). Didn't she go to some pamper thing with Erin which would have been ran by an adult?
If she didn't share absolutely every aspect of her life, then perhaps I'd feel a shred of sympathy. It's very telling that when she posts for attention that none of the other influencers comment on or like her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On the day that the news reported that over 1500 families have lost a loved one and how low staff morale is in the NHS and how ICU staff are drinking more and 1 in 8 are having suicidal thoughts SHE posts this 🤦‍♀️I dare her to go tell the front liners how badly she’s been affected by this pandemic
Front liner here well I shouldn’t be but get pulled back when the tit hits the fan and my trust redeploys isn’t to support our colleagues that never stopped battling the virus. I can’t speak for all but tonight she’s fucked me right off more than normal with her pity me posts. My friends are broken from never stopping because even when their shifts have finished their minds can’t switch off. They are pushed to their limit and then past it mentally and physically. They’ve nursed and then watched their colleagues die. They’ve nursed and then watched their friends and relatives (inc my own mother and grandfather) die on their units. In ppe we can’t breathe in, we can’t take off to hydrate no chance of going to the toilet.
We are terrified we will take the virus back to our families to the point where we strip in the porch and do not let people touch us until we have showered. Our clothes are kept in separate bags and washed alone 2 or 3 times We cannot talk to our friends and families about our day because what the duck would we say if we actually could. Our children having to still go to school so they are at risk and wtf do we do about childcare our shifts are 12 hours school is from 9-3 if we are lucky if both parents are key workers your screwed. If you’re a single parent you’re screwed. And yet I am lucky when the cases start to fall and the icus are not running at over capacity those of us that are redeployed to support can go back to our normal nhs jobs and our icu colleagues still don’t get a break the cases will still continue to come not as a wave but a trickle and they will never recover.
but yes let’s feel sorry for lonely Emma in her Liliput Lane house, making money out of the babettes and selling her children because she can’t bore the duck out strangers about her boyfriend dumping her when she was 14 because she wore her hair up. Lonely with her sister in her bubble, her husband who adores her at home, her kids who are able to be safe at home with her friends and family on FaceTime bleeping get a grip witch. Honestly you spoilt little narc.
So if you’re reading this Emma Conway in your ivory tower of lies shove your pity party up your arse. I hope your fake world comes crashing down around you

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Her chat in shops probably involves shouting at the kids ‘Behave! Don’t touch that or the lady will throw you out/give you into trouble’ (I bloody hate hearing parents saying this!!!!) Then insisting they aren’t normally like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Front liner here well I shouldn’t be but get pulled back when the tit hits the fan and my trust redeploys isn’t to support our colleagues that never stopped battling the virus. I can’t speak for all but tonight she’s fucked me right off more than normal with her pity me posts. My friends are broken from never stopping because even when their shifts have finished their minds can’t switch off. They are pushed to their limit and then past it mentally and physically. They’ve nursed and then watched their colleagues die. They’ve nursed and then watched their friends and relatives (inc my own mother and grandfather) die on their units. In ppe we can’t breathe in, we can’t take off to hydrate no chance of going to the toilet.
We are terrified we will take the virus back to our families to the point where we strip in the porch and do not let people touch us until we have showered. Our clothes are kept in separate bags and washed alone 2 or 3 times We cannot talk to our friends and families about our day because what the duck would we say if we actually could. Our children having to still go to school so they are at risk and wtf do we do about childcare our shifts are 12 hours school is from 9-3 if we are lucky if both parents are key workers your screwed. If you’re a single parent you’re screwed. And yet I am lucky when the cases start to fall and the icus are not running at over capacity those of us that are redeployed to support can go back to our normal nhs jobs and our icu colleagues still don’t get a break the cases will still continue to come not as a wave but a trickle and they will never recover.
but yes let’s feel sorry for lonely Emma in her Liliput Lane house, making money out of the babettes and selling her children because she can’t bore the duck out strangers about her boyfriend dumping her when she was 14 because she wore her hair up. Lonely with her sister in her bubble, her husband who adores her at home, her kids who are able to be safe at home with her friends and family on FaceTime bleeping get a grip witch. Honestly you spoilt little narc.
So if you’re reading this Emma Conway in your ivory tower of lies shove your pity party up your arse. I hope your fake world comes crashing down around you
I’m so sorry for your loss and thank you for everything you do xxxx
This is why you stick to the rules of lockdown and do everything you can to protect the NHS.
I’m not medically trained but I signed up on the NHS website as a volunteer in the community (prescriptions shopping etc) even though I’m yet to hear from them I hope it will help a little.
The sacrifice NHS frontline staff make everyday and Babs thinks she’s hard done by. It’s unacceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So, so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so sorry for your loss and thank you for everything you do xxxx
This is why you stick to the rules of lockdown and do everything you can to protect the NHS.
I’m not medically trained but I signed up on the NHS website as a volunteer in the community (prescriptions shopping etc) even though I’m yet to hear from them I hope it will help a little.
The sacrifice NHS frontline staff make everyday and Babs thinks she’s hard done by. It’s unacceptable
Oh thank you. I never falter in my choice of career but got out of crit care 2 years because staffing was bad prepandmeic And is was gradually getting worse. I don’t think anyone expected this tit show tho.

Actually you and all the volunteers like you are who should be thanked. You don’t have to do this, you didn’t sign up to the nhs (idiots we are, we had a good idea what we signing our life away and mountains of debt for) and yet you do support your local communities- you are a hero x

So, so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself. ❤
Thank you, I’m ok. People have still had it worse than I. Would you believe tattle stopped me going off the deep end many a time. Because although you’re a bunch of “trolls” you’re damn good, kind and caring people.
No keBabba well she needs to shove her head up her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched the cleaning/organisation video didn’t realise she was a cleaning/organisation kween now 😂she says grubby about 500 times and Stephen is looking at her from the smeg in disbelief as Emma tries her best to convince everyone she does this weekly 😂 “we don’t have like lots of food in the fridge we just like eat it” was another favourite for me, happy first post to me I couldn’t not post after that 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched the cleaning/organisation video didn’t realise she was a cleaning/organisation kween now 😂she says grubby about 500 times and Stephen is looking at her from the smeg whilst she’s babbling with the look of babs your absolutely full of tit whilst trying to convince everyone she does this weekly 😂 ok Emma we believe you 🙄
Don't forget what she classes as a 'really good clean', a half arsed spray and a wipe with a damp cloth. Ffs, I spend more time and effort wiping my plate clean of cake crumbs than she did on her sides 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't forget what she classes as a 'really good clean', a half arsed spray and a wipe with a damp cloth. Ffs, I spend more time and effort wiping my plate clean of cake crumbs than she did on her sides 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
that moment when she recommends using "a cloth" to. wipe down your worktops, and then asks people to leave a comment if they'd like her to show her favourite cleaning products from under the sink, as though she's a well-renowned cleaning guru! she's hardly an influenzer well-known for her habitual cleaning habits - quite the opposite in fact - and i very much doubt she'd be any use describing the products that ste uses to clean the kitchen. she literally decided to make a half-assed effort at cleaning her kitchen specifically for content, presumably in the attempt of begging for freebie cleaning products and a pack of new cloths that she could then create a pitiful ad for, and flaunt in front of all her followers who are struggling to even afford food.

ste probably thought it was his lucky day when babs offered to help out with the cleaning - until she chastised him for emptying out the fridge TOO QUICKLY because she hadn't had time to take a "before" photo. talk about ungrateful. genuinely surprised she didn't sit backwhilst forcing him to refill it, only to expect him to empty it again once the photo was taken. because content over cleanliness, right? also, the way ste stares at her so incredulously most of the time she's speaking kinda highlights the fact that babs even vaguely engaging in. any kind of cleaning is a huge novelty to him, because usually she's parked herself on the sofa watching netflix, moaning and groaning when he asks her to lift her feet so he can hoover the crumbs from around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for all you're doing, most of us can only imagine xxxx

Emma, I hope you read this and can sense how upset the person is writing it and feel the true shame you deserve to for the way you're portraying yourself. You're truly disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gadzooks!!! That high shimmer glare is making my eyes bleed!! 😳😳 View attachment 387987
She obviously gets her make up tips from
This is why I unfollowed her, I’ve been redeployed to ITU as a nurse and it’s terrifying. I’ve seen some scary stuff in the last few weeks, people not much older than me.It just made me so angry seeing her crappy slobby posts. Everyone’s in the same boat everyone’s lonely, everyone’s bored of there kids just lump
It up. I thought I would pop back here as her drag queen face keeps on
Popping up on my IG explore face to see what she’s been up too lately. Have a little giggle to distract me from work and then home schooling my kids on my days of. Although I miss the stories of wet wipe fanny, Mrs Briggs tales of a Brummy detective and meltdowns in the shower (what happened in jan 2019 she don’t remember).
Excuse my little rant. I can’t sleep so scrolling through the night.

that moment when she recommends using "a cloth" to. wipe down your worktops, and then asks people to leave a comment if they'd like her to show her favourite cleaning products from under the sink, as though she's a well-renowned cleaning guru! she's hardly an influenzer well-known for her habitual cleaning habits - quite the opposite in fact - and i very much doubt she'd be any use describing the products that ste uses to clean the kitchen. she literally decided to make a half-assed effort at cleaning her kitchen specifically for content, presumably in the attempt of begging for freebie cleaning products and a pack of new cloths that she could then create a pitiful ad for, and flaunt in front of all her followers who are struggling to even afford food.

ste probably thought it was his lucky day when babs offered to help out with the cleaning - until she chastised him for emptying out the fridge TOO QUICKLY because she hadn't had time to take a "before" photo. talk about ungrateful. genuinely surprised she didn't sit backwhilst forcing him to refill it, only to expect him to empty it again once the photo was taken. because content over cleanliness, right? also, the way ste stares at her so incredulously most of the time she's speaking kinda highlights the fact that babs even vaguely engaging in. any kind of cleaning is a huge novelty to him, because usually she's parked herself on the sofa watching netflix, moaning and groaning when he asks her to lift her feet so he can hoover the crumbs from around her.
I wouldn’t trust her she was the one who used to use a wet wipe down below!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.