Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay, I have nothing to say just wanted to be the first person to comment on the new thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ ( I have no life )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I aim to please 😂

I do have a better life than than that I have to say, I mean I get up and stay up every day for starters
And bet you don't dance with prawn crackers or grab your boobs alot!!! #living my best life #blessed🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😖I agree with Emma. I think Grandpa Joe IS rude when he presumes and in fact does go to the chocolate factory
He lays/ lives in bed ALL day but can get up and do a merry jig no probs. And then goes round the factory and doesnt need to sit and rest. And the poor parents get nowt working their bums off!!

😉 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
😖I agree with Emma. I think Grandpa Joe IS rude when he presumes and in fact does go to the chocolate factory
He lays/ lives in bed ALL day but can get up and do a merry jig no probs. And then goes round the factory and doesnt need to sit and rest. And the poor parents get nowt working their bums off!!

😉 x
Sounds like Emma’s kindred spirit

And bet you don't dance with prawn crackers or grab your boobs alot!!! #living my best life #blessed🤣🤣🤣
I can confirm I don't do either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vacuum is out, Emma looking for engagement, sorry trying to prove she does something around the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone should have asked in the suggestions for vlogs, a come cook with me, a come Hoover with me. Instead of chase the kids with a bag of dog dirt! 😳

• Haha
Someone should have asked in the suggestions for vlogs, a come cook with me, a come Hoover with me. Instead of chase the kids with a bag of dog dirt! 😳
Yeah but she thinks chasing the kids with dog tit
is funny- no Emma it's not and you're not funny either ....😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I unfollowed Brummy weeks ago, glad to hear I haven't been missing out on much

😉 x
Does he do his merry jig with or without prawn crackers?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here doesn’t she. We’re all saying how lazy she is and suddenly she’s proving she does some cleaning!

Reactions: 19
Whenever she does this I always think imagine if she fell and landed on the poop and it went all over her face :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.