Brummy Mummy #46 it all ended in tiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even she isn’t stupid enough to actually go to Primark. I’ve seen pics from a few around the country that are open and I just think why 🤯
I know, her house is full of stuff and she’s already brought loads of presents. There’s no parties to go to so don’t need new clothes.
Regardless of whether Emma goes or not, think it’s really irresponsible of Primark to hold and publicise this early morning opening event.

Reactions: 13
No mention of today's Hanbury Hall trip on Taming Twins' page so we can assume that a) she's not as thick as Emma and b) one of these women is more invested in that friendship than the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
Costco I had to go,I'll have a breakdown on my birthday if anyone says no

Reactions: 6
She’s posted a story supporting Giovanna at 1.10am. Isn’t she normally in bed at 7pm? Defo been to Primark.
Thought the same
She’ll do the I couldn’t Sleep Pus’s snoring kept me awake it’s just a massive coincidence that primark is open 24 hrs on the day she posts about Gi at 1.15am when she only started reposting about her 2 days ago because tattle reminded her they were “friends”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why were all those people queuing for primark?? Who needs anything that badly from primark? And yes Emma I'm asking you that too, even if you weren't there yesterday, it goes for Poundland, b and m etc too!!

Reactions: 10
Thought the same
She’ll do the I couldn’t Sleep Pus’s snoring kept me awake it’s just a massive coincidence that primark is open 24 hrs on the day she posts about Gi at 1.15am when she only started reposting about her 2 days ago because tattle reminded her they were “friends”
She's deluded. Gi is not her friend, she's stuck with tamingtwatty, and if she did go to Primark I'm so curious to see how she's going to reveal it because the content is so thrilling. the Babettes will Scream.

And she’s up!
Who even does their cake first thing? Surely you’d do that later after dinner or whenever. This is so posed for the Gram 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
54C98D55-CD30-4359-AE11-35637068485D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just to prove that Ste bought her a cake ( which he probably didn’t, she bought it herself!)
Just like she put up the Happy birthday balloons herself!
What 43 yr old woman says “ look at all the gifts I’ve got”?!!!! Geez ......🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
And she’s up!
Who even does their cake first thing? Surely you’d do that later after dinner or whenever. This is so posed for the Gram 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣View attachment 332854
On the plus side at least we haven’t been subjected to talking stories, yet. I also don’t believe pus did those balloons for her she prob did then herself after her clandestine Primarni trip

I bet she’s raging that the kids helped blow them candles out
Nah she would have blown them out all alone for her birthday saying;
I wish,
I wish,
I wish tattle keeps giving me ideas for content as I’m really this tit 🤞🏼

and then redid it with the kids

• Haha
Wow what a narcissist 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wonder what the rest of the day will bring?!

I can’t believe a woman in her 40s is behaving like this on her birthday!

Reactions: 18
Just to prove that Ste bought her a cake ( which he probably didn’t, she bought it herself!)
Just like she put up the Happy birthday balloons herself!
What 43 yr old woman says “ look at all the gifts I’ve got”?!!!! Geez ......🤷🏻‍♀️
One where only material things matter?? In her head presents=love and that couldn’t be further from the truth.
you know what I got on my birthday this year? Zero because it was 2 weeks after lockdown started and people had left the birthday shopping until the weekend and then the couldn’t go. The post was a nightmare so everything came late. I had handmade cards and my presents when then arrived and I wasn’t bothered at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like we'll be starting a new thread for your birthday Babs, consider that our gift to you. Lots of love x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And she’s up!
Who even does their cake first thing? Surely you’d do that later after dinner or whenever. This is so posed for the Gram 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣View attachment 332854
That’s probably her breakfast cake. Then she’ll have another one at lunch & one at tea. This is one hell of a day for Stephen - more prep than the kid’s birthdays & more at stake if he gets it wrong. Wonder if he’s had the day off work?

Hang on - feels like she’s 21??? She felt she was creeping up to 50 the other day!!

Vile weather as well - pouring with rain & still pitch black out there. Assuming there’s blue skies over bab’s house, a warm December sun & birds tweeting songs of birthday joy.....

• Haha
So her birthday is the one day she doesn't lie around in her pit? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.